Companion's Handle: Joypleasures
Date of Visit: 2/27/2020
Preferred Method of Contact: Phone
Phone Number: 9184068611
Email Address:
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?29182-JoyPleasures
City, State: , Oklahoma
Type of Visit: Outcall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? No
Activities: None
Scheduled Length of Visit: Hhr
Donation: 100
Approximate age of Companion: 30's
Hair Color and Length: Na
Smoking Status: Unknown
Ethnic/Racial background: Latina
Companion Description: Na
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? No
Would You Recommend this Companion?? No

Public comments:
So I contacted Joy through OH2. Sent her my references and went through verification. Once done she informed me that she would not be able to come unless I sent $ deposit. She assured me that she would show up. So I sent deposit. She said that she was getting in the shower and would let me know when she was on the way. Hour goes by and text her and she said that she just got out of the shower and she is slow so to bare with her. I obliged. Another hour and half she said she would let e know when was on her way. I said no problem but could you give me approximate time line? And then nothing but crickets. I asked her that if she was not going to show up if she could refund me and still nothing.

I really thought she wouldn't be that type of person especially after the reviews I have read about her. It really sucks that some providers are like this but then get defensive when a few of us are leery of sending a deposit to them.