Thread: Blonde Perfection. The Return of NaughtyKay!! Upscale Location near 121/castle hill

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Blonde Perfection. The Return of NaughtyKay!! Upscale Location near 121/castle hill

Hi Guys. It's me SarahKay, I'm obviously not new to the wonderful OH2 community but i realize some of you gents may be so I will gladly reintroduce myself!
    Again my name is SarahKay, I like to believe that i'm the most down to earth laid back gal you could ever meet. I must say that though i'm reserved when it comes to activity on the platform, I keep my posting on the platform simple and straight forward just to let you know im available. I wont sit on here and tell you how naughty I am etc... but one thing I can assure you is that you will NEVER leave disappointed and will know firsthand after visiting me that I genuinely enjoy indulging in naughty pleasures 1000X more than the average provider, with that being said I am eager to continue meeting the wonderful men of the DFW!!

Phone:(817)403-5755

Text/Call/PM
    Texting is the quickest way to get in contact with me, I do check my pm's also but again texting will receive the most rapid response.

No A.A.
    Screening required

Donations:
    HH:2 Flowers
    HR:3 Flowers
    Attached Images Attached Images