I did go out on Wednesday during a certain time of the day when temperatures were like 30 and above though no snow was falling, nor freezing rain. I checked a very accurate weather app called KXAN Weather App which gives an hourly forecast amongst other things. This app changed as weather conditions to let me know before I went out for the drive that the should be still safe to do so. There is a place to park in my apt complex called a small lot definitely close enough to my apartment (area designed for 4 vehicles only; 8 parking spots in the lot). There was no snow falling and no freezing rain, it was clear 27 degrees and over (pass 32 to 35). I drove 10 to 20 mph though I really knew how to drive well on the ice though I knew where to go where there was not much ice. I got to 2 convenience stores and the post office to get my mail from post office mailbox. I so wished there was a man that was a client that I could have made to him home for a hour or 90 minutes gfe. I could have drove down to Braker & Jollyville area which could have been further though, I was at Braker and Metric (taking backroads). Plus I was dressed so warm w/unique hiking boots !!! I could walk on the ice & snow just took small steps & didn’t slip. I really didn’t know a client whom lived in that area. I spent 2 nights sleeping w/no power and no running water. Although, it would depend on if this person had running hot water to take a shower w/ Large Flashlight because I came from my place which had no running water. I knew no one whom lived along the way & where the cost be quite steep considering for just one session & outcall in this weather. It was Tuesday night and Wednesday I slept w/ no electricity & no water !!