Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Using me as a reference...

Retired Companion

Using me as a reference...

I am very reference friendly and will ALWAYS respond to the girls requests for references. If you have seen me and know you were a good date, feel free to use me.

This being said I had a girl ask me about two handles that I have NOT seen. I have a very good memory and an awesome system that I know exactly who I've seen, when, how many times, what date lengths they've booked, etc. So trying to use me as a reference when you know we haven't met is stupid. Just don't do it..

Ladies, never slack on your screening. Everyone play safe and have fun! ❤

Babe...I have been trying to see you but in vain. PM me please.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Who is the “girl” and who are the “handles?” This looks like a not so veiled ad.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

You are incorrect.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

Verified Hobbyist BCD Precious_b's Avatar
    Only a smart person knows not to put on blast anything they hear as hearsay.

The OP knows that. Hence her not putting it out there.

Those questioning the veracity of her statements and her intelligence in not spreading a rumour by putting out an unsubstantiated name just show their lack of intellect.

PS - didn't even post an alert. Smartly so. Good Provider etiquette.
    Will always PM from this or the other site as initial contact.

My Huckleberry

Retired Companion
    Lovetokiss I texted you back and you didn't respond. I was like, "Ok.... " lol

Retired Companion
    Doc, that doesn't matter to you. If I have any alerts for the ladies, I will let THEM know privately. I appreciate your concern. You weren't the named perpetrator in this one if that is your worry.

Quote Originally Posted by LovelyEvelyn View Post
    Doc, that doesn't matter to you. If I have any alerts for the ladies, I will let THEM know privately. I appreciate your concern. You weren't the named perpetrator in this one if that is your worry.
    Let me be quite clear. Me being a perpetrator in this thread is NOT my concern. Members posting false and/or hearsay information about other members is. Let me be even clearer, if I am a named perpetrator in any alert hidden or not, the alert is BULL SHIT. IMHO, you’re more about drama than providing or providing specific, evidence based information.
    Last edited by DocHoliday; 05-12-2018 at 08:24 AM.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Retired Companion
    Well thank you kindly for providing your opinion. I feel like you're looking to start an argument, which I will not be participating in with you. Have a wonderful day sir ��

Verified Hobbyist & "Counselor" for new reviewers BCD GeorgeDRII's Avatar
    I looooove u Evelyn!!! u sexy woman!!!

Retired Companion
    Xoxo George ��

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I was another provider discussing what happened and safety issues since our favorite site was down. Anyways she mentioned love2kiss trying to set up something with her. She ask for references and he mentioned that he met from the site and couldn’t provide their names. So out of safety she declined and he proceeded to call her from 3 different numbers. Stay safe out there.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Nutting Buckeye's Avatar
    Thank U Evelyn!!
    NB

Retired Companion
    You're welcome NB. Xoxo

Quote Originally Posted by Cannoncocker13b View Post
    I was another provider discussing what happened and safety issues since our favorite site was down. Anyways she mentioned love2kiss trying to set up something with her. She ask for references and he mentioned that he met from the site and couldn’t provide their names. So out of safety she declined and he proceeded to call her from 3 different numbers. Stay safe out there.
    Thank you CC for that detailed explanation. xoxo

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast