Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: New Here and just saying hello

  1. #1
    Registered Male (Not Verified) Cumgetpsalm2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2021
    Location
    Nomad
    Posts
    53

    New Here and just saying hello

    Good evening everyone. I am new to OH2 but not to exploring the hobby lifestyle. I look forward to connecting with you in the future. So far I have met two companions who are both on this site and P411. If my messages look crazy or are short it is because I use my phone to connect here. Have a great and prosperous 2022! Happy Hobbying!

    -Jay

  2. #2
    Verified Hobbyist (RIP) BCD
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Posts
    21,396
    Welcome aboard OH2 Bro.

  3. #3
    Verified Companion
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    5,752
    Welcome Home,
    Get comfortable and Naked

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •