So, this is just a funny passing thought to me, but I feel like most providers must get sick of:

“hey sexy, lookin for dick?”

Assholes that send dick pics with no context as if it’s supposed to entice you

or even just the regular, but very much mundane

“hey there, is this _____?”

I mean, guys, if you’re texting a provider that clearly advertised her number to be texted, then why waste time asking if its the same girl? Did phone numbers suddenly decide to work differently?.....Pardon my rant, back to the point...

How would you like to be greeted by a new potential client? It’s hard to blame some of the offenders of number 3, since some guys might be afraid of having put a wrong number in and accidentally texting someone else lol. But comical mistakes aside, would you prefer to have a guy maybe say

“Hello, my name/handle is _____. I saw your ad on OH2 and was hoping we could enjoy some time with you?”

Or

if you perhaps have specific pm then text verification procedure, would you maybe prefer

“Hi. I sent you a pm. My references are all longtime providers, and can quickly verify me by text or pm. I also have written recent reviews. I’m looking to schedule an hour session sometime next week, preferably a weekday from the 1-3 pm window. Let me know.”

Every provider is different, and I respect all of your different methods of scheduling/verification, so please what do ya think? No wrong answers :D

P.S. Please dont get into any heated debates or arguments amongst each other. I know i’m far from innocent of this, but I really wanna just communicate openly with cool hobbyists and providers, no drama, just chill and hopefully sometimes intellectually stimulating conversations. So to anyone I’ve insulted/offended in the past, I truly am sorry and please feel free to comment as I dont want any drama, and would rather be your friend :D