Thread: Serious question

Serious question

I see from time to time a statement along this line of reasoning: “All will be screened. This is for your protection as well as mine.” So my question is: “How is you screening me for MY protection?” I’m not trying to be a smart ass either. I’m just curious. Or is this more like the statement: “Back by popular demand.” because when I see that I’m always wondering who is actually demanding someone’s return.

Verified Companion Companion AmbreeAustin's Avatar
    Actually there’s a lot of demand in a providers return to a certain city. I only go to Dalas once a year now, but when I go it’s because so many guys over the past months have requested me. A lot of it has to do with my Twitter a lot of It Is because I visited there in the past! I don’t know just my point of view
    Your Exotic Fantasy Come True
    Email is best when looking to spend time together
    Texting can be overwhelming unfortunately
    $350H / $250hh / Greek +$100
    AmbreeAustin@Protonmail.ch

Well … with you … I can SEE that! But with some … then again, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so maybe there's more truth to that part of my post than I gave credit for.

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Quote Originally Posted by Onei5430 View Post
    I see from time to time a statement along this line of reasoning: “All will be screened. This is for your protection as well as mine.” So my question is: “How is you screening me for MY protection?” I’m not trying to be a smart ass either. I’m just curious. Or is this more like the statement: “Back by popular demand.” because when I see that I’m always wondering who is actually demanding someone’s return.

Well, one conjecture may have to do with perception; a companion who doesn't bother to screen may be thought of as lax with her personal safety, which makes some wonder if she might be careless in other areas, too, which could impact a client negatively.

One could also theorize that a companion who screens and protects herself is probably more trustworthy for a gent to see as she is concerned about her security, freedom, and reputation, and may be less likely to be busted because of her caution. (And therefore, her clients are less likely to be brought to the attention of LE.) She will also be regarded as a better reference with other companions than someone who doesn't take precautions, which is important for future fun.

About traveling "by demand," companions of all types and for various reasons frequently receive PMs and emails asking that they visit or return to different localities. (I get them all of the time, yet I'm an old BBW broad, semi-retired and haven't toured in years!) Some road-running risque rompers have quite the following, and will plot their schedules by request.
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 11-24-2018 at 01:15 PM.

Thank you for your comments.

What many providers have said is that by them screening and following their rules, it ensures first and foremost safety and second not being busted by LE by both partners.

It's my responsibility to be protected. Screening is for the provider and has 0 barring for me since I've done my own intelligence gathering, and put in place precautions while meeting new people for the first time.

"Back by popular demand" for some girls, they get a lot of requests to see them. For others, it's bs and simply a marketing tactic to peek interest to go see what her service is about.

Just my .02
    220: "2econd 2 n0ne"

"Someday if you're lucky, you will wake up and realize you are old...your belly will go soft, your pretty ass will sag, your back will ache in the night; gray hairs will sprout from your ears. Make sure you fucked your fill before that day!"

Oberian Martell "The Red Viper"...Game of Thrones

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Very interesting observations Onei. Nice that you brought this up but I think by bringing it up, you already know the answers. I agree with 220's comments.

+1 220
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

If the demands border on the ridiculous then most will pass but part of my screening is getting a sense of security about the date. As I've said before I can't really feel too secure about a date if the Provider isn't somewhat serious about her own security.
    Have you ever considered that the "Writing on the Wall" might be a forgery?

Every time I read a review I keep waiting for Paul Harvey to say, "And now.. the Rest Of The Story."
    I am NOT a White Knight, just a bleached bastard.
    My gallery album gets updated occasionally.

I do NOT share any pics I've taken without an "OK" from the model!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    What I don't understand is "New and Improved!"

How can anything be both?

Verified Companion Valentina Voluptua's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Retired Ninja View Post
    What I don't understand is "New and Improved!"

How can anything be both?
    Thanks RN, now I'm in a goddamned existential crisis before 9:30 am
    Muscular Integrity Consultation $180

Former Guests in Good Standing having seen me in the last 4 months-Contact Pamela at valentinavoluptua@protonmail.com 24 hours preferred or at least 3+ hours notice
    New P411 Guests, Please provide at least 3-24 hours notice Two okays within 4 months required https://preferred411.com/P153807
    All Other Guests: https://form.jotform.com/81655036484158 24 hours advanced booking required