Thread: verification status for fireguy

Verified Hobbyist BCD

verification status for fireguy

I have seen many providers here on this site... any of you ladies who have seen me think you can vouch for me to be verified? I was not aware my of my current status.

Retired Companion
    I'll send CK a pm sexy

Beyond addict Companion Sweet Angel's Avatar
    Medical Center Incall 10 - 3:30 M-F & Sat 10 - 10 & Sun 10 & 4
    You’re verified already

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    What’s the issue? You have BCD status. Chill Bro. It’s all good.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Retired Companion
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    What’s the issue? You have BCD status. Chill Bro. It’s all good.
    He did NOT have it at the time of his posting
    He has it now because he was vouched in after creating this thread.
    Chill on the assumptions, bro.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Strawberry, if you helped bring that ^^^^^ about, good for you. Now rest and chill babe. lol
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD Precious_b's Avatar
    ^^^quit trolling^^^
    Will always PM from this or the other site as initial contact.

My Huckleberry

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    Thanks for the opportunity to 'splain the "verified hobbyist" process.

All new "joins" to the ourhome2.net community are sent a welcoming private message:

= = = = =

Home2 Support has adjusted/completed your primary registration.

Your profile shows: Registered Male or Registered Female (Not Verified)

*** If a verified home2 member referred you here, please have that member(s) PM me to confirm the session as soon as possible!

IMPORTANT: Full access at ourhome2 requires that you to be a verified companion or a verified hobbyist since this is an active hobbying community. Onlookers are welcome, of course, but their access will be way less than "full" until their status is verified.

--- to become a verified hobbyist, simply have verified companions PM me confirming sessions within the past 60 days.

-- to become a verified companion, simply have verified members here (companions/hobbyists) PM me confirming recent sessions or confirming data here or elsewhere.

But first, please count this as an official welcome to the ourhome2 community, where respect counts for most of everything, plus security and safety.

We are here to have fun, to hobby, nothing more and nothing less.

"verified" carries a good measure of responsibility hereabouts and some legitimacy. But,

"Verified" is never a perfect endorsement or guarantee of any one in our community; you should do your own research prior to any engagement and expect the same to be done to you. "Verified" is not the same as "vouched."

***And, please cooperate in any screening/vouching process for intimate activity. This is part of the RESPECT for others in the home2 community!***

Please tell the quality folks in your hobby life how to join our community.

Below, some recommended reading to help you get verified status here:

http://ourhome2.net/vb/showthread.ph...first&p=134554

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...yist-Candidate

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...ion-Candidates

Please help grow our community:

Copy & email this invite to hobby folks you know who might be interested:

Sending you this link to help you navigate the new "hobbyverse"

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/register.php

Please join www.ourhome2.net which is a hobby community where companions are full partners.

Home2's many features directly support companions -- you may post daily ads in multiple forums; rates, services, full nudity and other personal choices are yours to make.

home2 is totally free and has never charged anyone for access.

There are no intrusive ads, no banners, no pop ups and, yes there are some trolls, but they quickly get shut down once exposed.

I am there and I think you should be there, too.

Try it! No guarantees, but I think you will appreciate the community.

Sincerely,
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - TBA
    San Antonio - TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!