Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Who has replied to reference requests?

Registered Male (Not Verified) SigMeister's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ava In Austin View Post
    Gentlemen did you know that in this realm not every lady will vouch for you to another lady? Even if she requires that you provide references as part of her screening process? A true fact!
    Yep. This hobby was easier in Chicago, where all I had to do was provide my RS2K creds and I was verified. FOSTA/SESTA made the intel gathering portion difficult, but getting verified and getting an appointment set up was always a piece of cake until I moved to Austin.

No one takes RS2K down here, and now that P411 has opened back up, I can't get anyone locally here to vouch for me to get in the door, though i hear it's a bit of a dumpster fire now anyways, if the rumors are true.

Maybe I just caught the tail end of the "golden age" where I could use TER to look up some reviews to get stats I wanted, and then reach out, get verified, and then have a lovely lady in my arms in a couple hours.

Maybe it's Austin. It's telling to me that there's an perpetual stream of folks from NY and CA coming here, places that have booming sex trades, but all the agencies that I worked with in the past have pulled out of Austin as of last year because "there isn't enough business".

What are all the coastie tech workers spending their money on if agencies are pulling out and there are girls doing running specials at the end of the month because business was slow? What's the deal?
    Make Austin Texas Again

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by SigMeister View Post
    Yep. This hobby was easier in Chicago, where all I had to do was provide my RS2K creds and I was verified. FOSTA/SESTA made the intel gathering portion difficult, but getting verified and getting an appointment set up was always a piece of cake until I moved to Austin.

No one takes RS2K down here, and now that P411 has opened back up, I can't get anyone locally here to vouch for me to get in the door, though i hear it's a bit of a dumpster fire now anyways, if the rumors are true.

Maybe I just caught the tail end of the "golden age" where I could use TER to look up some reviews to get stats I wanted, and then reach out, get verified, and then have a lovely lady in my arms in a couple hours.

Maybe it's Austin. It's telling to me that there's an perpetual stream of folks from NY and CA coming here, places that have booming sex trades, but all the agencies that I worked with in the past have pulled out of Austin as of last year because "there isn't enough business".

What are all the coastie tech workers spending their money on if agencies are pulling out and there are girls doing running specials at the end of the month because business was slow? What's the deal?
    I show Kate Join has ads on RS2K. Might help that you get 2 vouches from providers here so you are verified.

Registered Male (Not Verified) SigMeister's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by quzi View Post
    I show Kate Join has ads on RS2K. Might help that you get 2 vouches from providers here so you are verified.
    Looks like I just missed her. Thanks for pointing her out though, I'll keep an eye out for her next time she's in town.
    Make Austin Texas Again

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED!
    Or they'll just lie and pretend to have never seen him :p I think that what a lot of girls on here fail to realize is how blatantly manipulative being a deliberately bad/difficult reference is and how poorly it reflects on them.

Not only does being a garbage reference look unprofessional, it makes her look insecure. If this dude doesn't want to see you, guess what? He doesn't want to see you. He's already made that decision. Being a poor reference won't change his mind or trap him into being stuck seeing you, it'll just make him want to move on to a girl who's professional enough to accept a little competition.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    removing... heartfelt, but i ought just leave it be...

<<
    Last edited by jimjam2; 10-24-2019 at 04:35 AM.

Basic Hobbyist (unconfirmed) MarkWatney's Avatar
    Report that the owner of RS2K was jailed for tax evasion and had been collecting and sharing data with feds:

https://www.reddit.com/r/SexWorkers/..._service_2000/
    Last edited by MarkWatney; 10-24-2019 at 07:05 AM.

Verified Companion Companion Kendra_James's Avatar
    I do my very best to respond to requests to verify. there have been times when I dont see the message until the next day or so but I always respond even if it's a delayed response. I dont log in every day.
    I would like to thank all the ladies who respond to me at any point. I know we all have busy schedules, so the fact that you take time out of ur busy day to verify and help keep me safe is so much appreciated! Side note: because sometimes it takes a while to hear back from ladies I always suggest to my clients trying to schedule with little notice to go thru my alternate screening method via screening form on my site.
    for ladies in the future who need reference check with me if I do not respond promptly, I'll post my number in the powder room to hopefully reach me quicker.

thank you beautiful ladies for the support we all need to look out for one another and keep us all safe!
    Kendra James
    *Your Elite Kinky Compainion*

Visit my website: Kendra512.com
    Email me at: Kendra.512.james@gmail.com
    P411 Id: P233930
    Switter: @Kendra_James_512
    Twitter: @Kendra512James

**NEW PHONE NUMBER:(512)575-3934**

DO NOT ASK FOR BBFS OR SS!!!!
    I DO NOT OFFER THEM UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE & I WILL NOT RESPOND IF MENTIONED!!!!

Kendra ROCKS

Verified Companion Companion Ava In Austin's Avatar
    Some more shout outs to the lovely ladies who have responded to my reference requests! Thank you so much sweeties!

Kate Kennedy - your local Austin Yogi Lady
    Ashleigh Ricci - your local Irish Lady
    Alyssa Rockefeller - another known local lady
    Rare Ink-Free Girlfriend Companion!
    Sweet, Discreet & Elite
    Lover of courteous respectful gentlemen, including
    newbies, traveling, younger & you awesome local guys!
    I do not care to be reviewed, being vouched for is appreciated.

And another lovely lady who responds to reference requests!

CharlieTonight - OH2 Member here in Austin! I saw she has a stellar review too :-)
    Sweet, Discreet & Elite

Verified Companion Companion VIP Hayden Hightower's Avatar
    Thank you Ava for the swift response to my reference request !
    xoxo,

Hayden Hightower
    http://hayden-hightower.wixsite.com/texas
    forbidden.romance@yahoo.com
    Twitter: @hayden_dfw
    P411: P12568
    TER: 135342

THANK YOU LADIES
    while I am on P411 (with a number of OKs) We all need to keep safe and REFERENCES between LADIES must keep happing
    LOVE ALL YOU LADIES
    Dog / 4

Quote Originally Posted by briannebanks View Post
    or they'll just lie and pretend to have never seen him :p i think that what a lot of girls on here fail to realize is how blatantly manipulative being a deliberately bad/difficult reference is and how poorly it reflects on them.

Not only does being a garbage reference look unprofessional, it makes her look insecure. If this dude doesn't want to see you, guess what? he doesn't want to see you. he's already made that decision. Being a poor reference won't change his mind or trap him into being stuck seeing you, it'll just make him want to move on to a girl who's professional enough to accept a little competition.
    ^

this.

Amen.

Quote Originally Posted by VIP Hayden Hightower View Post
    Thank you Ava for the swift response to my reference request !
    Awe! You are so very welcome Hayden and thank you for posting! Xoxo!
    Sweet, Discreet & Elite

Verified Hobbyist BCD txmarmot211's Avatar
    Thank you Ava for pushing this topic...and thank you to all the ladies who verify. Y'alls safety is of special importance to me and y'all need each other to stay safe. Please keep it up. Be safe ladies.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast