fun,
yep, p411 is currently not accepting new mbrs. they are going thru chgs due to the 2018 anti-traficking law.

1. get a hobby email acct (yahoo, gmail or protonmail.ch) and a hobby ph# (either a burner phone or a voip ph# for your smartphone {like google voice or others}). there are articles here and other sites about these things.

2. NEVER EVER give anyone any of your personal info (first name could be an exception). no real ph#, no real email (personal or business), no real address, no real social media acct, no photos, etc. this limits others’ ability to search for your real world identity. using you dont care about being outed (publicly identified) to some part of the world.

3. when a provider requests info from you, only give out what you feel comfortable giving out (corollary to item 2). dont promise it or say you’ll give it later if you dont want to give it out later. i give usernanes, hobby email addr and, if needed and when appropriate, hobby ph#.

4. think w/ your brain/mind and dont jump to conclusions or make UNINFORMED or poorly informed decisions. that’s a highly probable way of getting messed over or worse.

5. research, research, and research again before jumping in the sack.

6. after you visit w/ a few providers, see if they will vouch for you here (look in the questions forum or the welcome forum). then get verified so you can read the “hidden@ stuff.

7. if you decide to write a review, pls do. no need to make it a “war and peace”-size epic, but make it useful and optionally entertaining, not “i arrived, i came, i left.” :^}

good luck!!

pvtmsg if you have questions.