Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Killeen M&G November

Quote Originally Posted by quzi View Post
    socials rock! count me in!
    It will be good to see you, quzi. Glad the date works for you this month.
    "Well we all pay for sex one way or another. At least ******s are honest about the price." - Cal Lightman, Lie to Me

Verified Companion Companion Nastasha Stacks's Avatar
    Always traveling but my heart is in Texas
    Yes, I would love to come!!!
    Nastasha Stacks
    Yes seriously, Size H

Currently in Dallas
    214-560-6069

https://onlyfans.com/nastasha
    https://twitter.com/nastashastacks
    https://preferred411.com/P146559

Quote Originally Posted by Nastasha Stacks View Post
    Yes, I would love to come!!!
    Great! I look forward to meeting you here. I'll send out info as time gets close.
    "Well we all pay for sex one way or another. At least ******s are honest about the price." - Cal Lightman, Lie to Me

It's election day, and we're now 10 days from our next Hophist Meet & Greet here in lovely Killeen, where the fun never stops. ;-)

This is just a reminder to those who wish to attend to let me know, so I can properly prepare. Response so far has been outstanding, and it appears we'll have a larger group than last time, which was really awesome for a first meeting. Advance notice is particularly important if you haven't already been verified and vouched for. As much as I want to include everyone who wants to attend, the safety of our ladies and hobbyists is more important than an individual's tendency to procrastinate. Don't get caught with your pants down! At least, until it's the right time to have your pants down, I guess. I'm looking forward to meeting you all again, as well as some new people. See you soon! ;-)

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Great job that you are keeping this going Alx. The first M&G went great with 100% very cool attendees there. I’m looking forward to the 16th. I hope we can get the card game up and running. Maybe have an old time “Spin the Bottle” game.

+1 GJ
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Companion Companion
    Id love to come, always good meeting ew ppl and i really enjoy myself at the last one

Hot Sweet and Kinky Ebony Delight
    To inquire about Booking and availability:
    Email- worshipuniquee@gmail.com
    Text-+1 8302194816 Or via Skype, Kik

Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    Great job that you are keeping this going Alx. The first M&G went great with 100% very cool attendees there. I’m looking forward to the 16th. I hope we can get the card game up and running. Maybe have an old time “Spin the Bottle” game.

+1 GJ
    I have cards and chips now, plus it looks like one of our hobbyists may bring some too, so we should be good for a game. Thanks for the support, and I'm looking forward to seeing you again.

Verified Companion Companion Zena99's Avatar
    I'm excited :) ;)
    ♡♡♡♡

Zena99 ~ The Oral Goddess ~

Waco/ Hewitt

254-652-8496 ~

Highly Reviewed for a Reason ;)

zenarocks99@gmail.com

Verified Companion Companion TequilaRose's Avatar
    Kempner close to Texas Star Shooting Range
    If needed i have a poker set just let me know. If nothing comes up i will be there next week :) i am looking forward to it.
    "I may not be everyone's cup of tea but I'd rather be someones shot of tequila anyways"

Quote Originally Posted by TequilaRose View Post
    If needed i have a poker set just let me know. If nothing comes up i will be there next week :) i am looking forward to it.
    Looks like we've got it taken care of, all except the designated dealer. See you next week. ;-)

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Quote Originally Posted by TequilaRose View Post
    If nothing comes up i will be there next week :)
    Too late. Knowing you are coming, something has already come up...
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I would love to come to I haven't been out in a wild

Quote Originally Posted by Detroit254 View Post
    Glad to have you join us. I'll send out the information in the next couple days. Looking forward to meeting you.

Alx

Verified Companion Companion TequilaRose's Avatar
    Kempner close to Texas Star Shooting Range
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    Too late. Knowing you are coming, something has already come up...
    We should do something about that
    "I may not be everyone's cup of tea but I'd rather be someones shot of tequila anyways"

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Detroit254 View Post
    Woohoo!
    Detroit gonna be back in the game

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast