Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Killeen M&G November

Killeen M&G November

First, I'd like to thank the lovely ladies and awesome hobbyists who made my initial Meeting of the Hobbyists' Philosophical Society of Texas tons of fun. Everyone seemed to enjoy themselves, so I hope it wasn't just me. I'm psyched for the next one already, so here's what I'm looking at:

The Friday before Thanksgiving seems to be a good day, so I'm tentatively scheduling it now for 11/16. I can be flexible. I just want to set it for a date that works for the most people. I also hope to accommodate those who wanted to make the last one but couldn't because of timing. Respond in the thread if you plan to attend, or if you just can't make this date, along with dates that would work better. I don't anticipate pushing it to Thanksgiving week though.

At this point, I plan to make homemade chili (no beans for obvious reasons), unless anyone thinks that will be a problem. Just let me know.

Some of us discussed potential games and contests, and I'd like to see some discussion about what people are interested in doing.

Anyway, without making this overly long, I'll leave it at this, and look forward to see you all again next month.

Alx

P.S. Oh, and congratulations to TequilaRose for winning the $50 Victoria's Secret Gift Card!
    Last edited by alxndr69; 10-21-2018 at 04:23 AM.
    "Well we all pay for sex one way or another. At least ******s are honest about the price." - Cal Lightman, Lie to Me

Verified Hobbyist BCD newcaptainmastpole's Avatar
    that date will work for me. i would love to attend the next one. i miss all my peoples

Verified Hobbyist BCD Groovy Johnson's Avatar
    Great big wide thank you to Alx for reviving the Killeen M&G. And thanks to the ladies and gents for showing up and contributing to the fun.
    Vaccinated
    Vajitarian

Quote Originally Posted by newcaptainmastpole View Post
    that date will work for me. i would love to attend the next one. i miss all my peoples
    It will be good to have you attend. Your name came up several times, and the ladies in particular were disappointed you weren't able to make this last one. I'm glad the date works for you.

Alx

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Groovy Johnson View Post
    Great big wide thank you to Alx for reviving the Killeen M&G. And thanks to the ladies and gents for showing up and contributing to the fun.
    Thanks Groovy. We were having good conversation. I'd like to continue it. ;-)
    "Well we all pay for sex one way or another. At least ******s are honest about the price." - Cal Lightman, Lie to Me

Verified Companion Companion TequilaRose's Avatar
    Kempner close to Texas Star Shooting Range
    I will definitely be at the next one!! Thank you so much for hosting us all. I am excited for these to get bigger :) Captain i cant wait to see you next time!
    "I may not be everyone's cup of tea but I'd rather be someones shot of tequila anyways"

Verified Hobbyist BCD newcaptainmastpole's Avatar
    TR you WILL see me before the next one.

The ladies only like me there for comic relief. All I do is sit in a corner rocking while I cry. For some reason they love that. Who knew?

Quote Originally Posted by newcaptainmastpole View Post
    TR you WILL see me before the next one.

The ladies only like me there for comic relief. All I do is sit in a corner rocking while I cry. For some reason they love that. Who knew?
    I have noticed some people get pleasure from other people's misery. If that's what it takes, I guess someone has to provide it.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    omg! i had such a great time.
    great people wonderful conversation and beautiful ladies. i would definitely call the inaugural killeen social a success.
    cant wait till the next one.
    thanks again alxndr for opening up your home to this motley crew of misfits

Quote Originally Posted by knottyman View Post
    omg! i had such a great time.
    great people wonderful conversation and beautiful ladies. i would definitely call the inaugural killeen social a success.
    cant wait till the next one.
    thanks again alxndr for opening up your home to this motley crew of misfits
    Thanks, knotty. You were a blast. Well, not like Zena... or Mimi... or Tequila... but that's definitely okay. Unfortunately I didn't get to find out how big a blast the other ladies were, but there's always next time, assuming I haven't scared them off. ;-)

Now I need a nap....

Verified Companion Companion Nastasha Stacks's Avatar
    Always traveling but my heart is in Texas
    Aww on my birthday!! Great choice lol ;)
    Nastasha Stacks
    Yes seriously, Size H

Currently in Dallas
    214-560-6069

https://onlyfans.com/nastasha
    https://twitter.com/nastashastacks
    https://preferred411.com/P146559

Quote Originally Posted by Nastasha Stacks View Post
    Aww on my birthday!! Great choice lol ;)
    Well, Happy Birthday! Will you be attending, or do you have other birthday plans?

Verified Companion Companion Zena99's Avatar
    I want to give a big THANK YOU TO ALXNDR69~ HE DID A PERFECT JOB on the social! made everyone feel at ease! He's an excellent host ! Just as good as Hep! :) ;) For the guys and girls who were not there ~ Knotty provided our comedy relief, so what else can you ask for ;) ok ...yes ....boobs boobs and more boobs ...yes ...we have that too! except now we need every one ELSE to come also...they will... Alxndr69 is a class act all the way!
    Thank you! You all rock !!!! Love ya !!!! Horny Naughty Zena :) ;)
    ♡♡♡♡

Zena99 ~ The Oral Goddess ~

Waco/ Hewitt

254-652-8496 ~

Highly Reviewed for a Reason ;)

zenarocks99@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Zena99 View Post
    I want to give a big THANK YOU TO ALXNDR69~ HE DID A PERFECT JOB on the social! made everyone feel at ease! He's an excellent host ! Just as good as Hep! :) ;) For the guys and girls who were not there ~ Knotty provided our comedy relief, so what else can you ask for ;) ok ...yes ....boobs boobs and more boobs ...yes ...we have that too! except now we need every one ELSE to come also...they will... Alxndr69 is a class act all the way!
    Thank you! You all rock !!!! Love ya !!!! Horny Naughty Zena :) ;)
    Thanks for the thumbs up, Zena. I definitely owe Heph for making it possible. No one saw the effort he put in behind the scenes to set me up for success. It's just too bad he wasn't able to make it after all.

I have gotten a response from some others who weren't at the first one, so I hope to have some more new faces. Also, let your friends that you want to attend know it's happening. At least one person mentioned to me that they hadn't seen my thread and just didn't know it was coming. Looking forward to the next one already. ;-)

Verified Companion Companion Zena99's Avatar
    Word will spread like wildfire that your socials are FUN ! !
    ♡♡♡♡

Zena99 ~ The Oral Goddess ~

Waco/ Hewitt

254-652-8496 ~

Highly Reviewed for a Reason ;)

zenarocks99@gmail.com

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    socials rock! count me in!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast