Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Spicy latina ready to play!!! Cum n get it

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Any other reviews.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome aboard OH2 April. Any donation information?
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Thank you for sharing some things that you're into. It saves a ton of time on both sides!

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ffireman View Post
    Howdy April and thank you very much
    She is very nice gentlemen
    If you have visited with the lovely lass BCD, please send a vouch into staff (ck1942 or myself) for her. Thanks.
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 12-26-2018 at 10:22 AM.

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Quote Originally Posted by APRILSHOWERS21 View Post
    Hey Everyone I'm hosting today and tomorrow in north austin. Also I'm doing doubles with Alyssahaze. Text me I got a new # 5129523327
    Thanks for the update on the number! However, since the WW is not an ad forum, please be careful of further promotion. Also, just in case, be advised that Verified Companions cannot market unverified ladies in their ads.

Please have a couple of Verified Hobbyists you've seen get in touch with ck1942 or myself to vouch for you, or PM me and drop some names I can check with. Then we can get you established and advertising in the regular carnal commercial sections. Okie dokie?

Irish luck in lust, lovely lass! -- FIH/staff
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 12-26-2018 at 10:30 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2