Thread: Greetingz all!

Greetingz all!

I am delighted to see a Galveston area on OH2...

So many providers are in the Galleria, Westchase and Energy Corridor areas...

butt that means a 1+ hour drive (one way) from Clear Lake - and even longer from Galveston...

need I mention traffic, road construction and toll fees too?

So... I know several providers in this area... who else is 'here'? and other hobbyists?

Sharing is caring... all the best!

POST or feel free to PM me direct... always glad to hear from hobbyists and especially the ladies

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    I know a few lads and ladies down south (literally and figuratively, chuckle), and visit an awesome longtime loyal Fancy fan one night a month at his home within orbit of NASA. I've been exploring the Galveston Bay Area recently, treating myself to a different restaurant every trip and a walk on the beach. (My phone took a mermaid dip there recently, dang my clumsiness!)

Hmmm... Should I extend my stay and book a hotel room in the area and advertise, I wonder? Any mature gents (50+) mulling a tall, plump, experienced (aka older) sassy lassie seeking semen, er, seamen by the seashore?

Speaking of restaurants, any recommendations for my dining experiences in the vicinity? Especially those with a view of the ocean? Delicious dives? Thanks!
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 10-18-2018 at 11:46 AM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    no view of the ocean-- but the cajun greek on the island is really good

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    No ocean views in Galveston, only Gulf and Bay views. Have to go to the East or West coast for an Ocean View.

There is a good grill and restaurant above at the Jamaica Beach marina. The seafood restaurant at Kerman has a really neat awauriam in it. Hotel has Galveston Bay views if you had some interest for incalls in the area.

Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Well, saltwater views then, chuckle. It's all part of the big ol' sea to me. I live in the deep, dark, spooky woods, so I appreciate the huge variation in surroundings going from forest to coast.

Thanks for the suggestions!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Fancyinheels View Post
    Well, saltwater views then, chuckle. It's all part of the big ol' sea to me. I live in the deep, dark, spooky woods, so I appreciate the huge variation in surroundings going from forest to coast.

Thanks for the suggestions!

Deep, dark....just what us hobbyist strive for. Dark places we can try to get deep in!

I’m probably more addicted to saltwater that chasing skin to skin time. The best is being with a sexually charged woman when on or near the saltwater!

I know a few lads and ladies down south (literally and figuratively, chuckle), and visit an awesome longtime loyal Fancy fan one night a month at his home within orbit of NASA. I've been exploring the Galveston Bay Area recently, treating myself to a different restaurant every trip and a walk on the beach. (My phone took a mermaid dip there recently, dang my clumsiness!)

Hmmm... Should I extend my stay and book a hotel room in the area and advertise, I wonder? Any mature gents (50+) mulling a tall, plump, experienced (aka older) sassy lassie seeking semen, er, seamen by the seashore?

Speaking of restaurants, any recommendations for my dining experiences in the vicinity? Especially those with a view of the ocean? Delicious dives? Thanks!
    FIH... plz PM me if you will be in the area...

I am a bit of an 'expert' on this area of town - including Galveston... I also fit your 'other criteria'...

Skz

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    Hiya sugar

Party on!!
    Texas in late April/early May!!

480-204-5151
    harleydee69@gmail.com

NEW VIDEOS..selling short video clips....I accept paypal or cash app,venmo or CASH

Verified Hobbyist BCD

If you do get an incall in this area, put me down for a few hrs.
    Your like my fantasy provider, want some Fancy

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    Glad folks have discovered this "warm" spot....

And we are trying to figure out a few more RHZ for other cities, and perhaps even certain areas within a very large and extensive metropolitan area or two or three.

Stand by for the above, but please don't hold yer breath unless you want to look like

LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Glad to see this section. Always looking for providers South of Beltway 8!

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    I may try to cum in spring....but always willing to give discounts if a gent wants to wander down the Highway..when I visit Nasa area!

Quote Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
    I may try to cum in spring....but always willing to give discounts if a gent wants to wander down the Highway..when I visit Nasa area!

Just so you know, Dallas, when visiting down south of Houston you CAN advertise in the Galveston Bay Area RHZ Ads. Webster/Clear Lake/NASA are included.