Ashley Streets: Electric Lips

Companion's Handle: Ashley Streets
    Date of Visit: 10/10/18
    Preferred Method of Contact: Drive by
    City, State: Austin
    Donation: 20
    Approximate age of Companion: 26
    Ethnic/Racial background: Anglo
    Companion Description: Ashley is a large girl, not a BBW, because one of the Byys in BBW is beautiful, and Ashley was not beautiful, at least externally. She has a large waist line, a large bust line, and a large desire to turn some tricks as quick as she can. When I saw her, she was wearing some bluejeans with shredded holes running down the front of each leg, a concert T-shirt, had a drink in her hand, and a pocket full of condoms and crumpled cash.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? underwhelmed
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? no

Public comments:
    I had spotted Ashley sitting at the same bus stop every time I drove by and quickly put together that she was a provider, though nothing about her appearance would have suggested so; she just looked bored at the bus stop. I had the opportunity to stop at the Jack-in-the-Box on one such passings by, and upon coming out of the restaurant, she was standing near my car. She said hello, and being polite, I responded hello and asked her what she was up to. She told me she was working, trying to meet some new clients. I told her I was a frequent hobbyist and while I wasn’t looking at that moment, I would keep my eye out for her. Several days later I was feeling generous and decided I would help her out. I had passed her several times since first meeting and we had always waved hello. This time I motioned her over and she got in.

We drove around the block a time or two just chatting, and she was glad to be out of the heat for a little while. She told me about her stent in prison and the reason she does this type of work. I don’t think she expected me to be a paying customer. When she asked what I was up to that day, I responded: trying to take my penis out and make some stranger stare at it! She laughed and said she could help me out. We discussed no other transaction items.

When we got to her spot, we climbed in back, she took out her breasts, and motioned for me to pull out my penis. She reached into her pocket and produced a condom, which she put on with her mouth. I never really got hard: between the condom and the lack of randiness, I just wasn’t getting to the right space. After a minute, I started to feel slight, vibrating pulses in the rubber, as the frequency of her lips and elasticity of the condom synced. It was momentarily entertaining before Ashley stopped, saying something like, “is it ‘cause the rubber you ain’t gettin’ hard?” I’m sure that’s part of it. Well, I’ll do bare for $20 more. No, thanks, I replied. She takes the rubber off and rolls down my window to toss it and its wrapper on the ground. I stopped her and told her I would toss it in the garbage at the bus stop she works.

I drove her back, mostly disappointed, but entirely amused. Now that the weather is cold, I don’t know where I’ll find my walkers a’walkin’!!!
    Last edited by 3daygetaway; 10-16-2018 at 02:34 PM.