Thread: Wrongly accused men

Verified Companion Companion Blaze's Avatar

Wrongly accused men

I know a wrongly accused man and know there are many others out there. It isn't right.on either side of the coin. Then throw in adolescent hormones, beer and/or other mood altering @$!# and it can spell disaster.

Prick teasing, it's a thing. I did it when I was young a few times. I though Ooo let's do this then changed my mind last minute. Probably everyone has at least once to some degree. I think it's part of the whole learning process. Hell I've had guys back down on me. I thought damn, but didn't loose my self esteem over it.

I'm not a territorial person or triffling. No just means no. But when you've been drinking some times you gotta several times. It's like when your young for most. No, Yes! Nooo, Yaaassss! Well maybe, Yes! Nooo, yeeeesss! No! Fine. Kisses and makes up or I'm outta here.

These days I worry more about girls than boys. I put myself in compromising situations and only once did I feel like I dodged a bullet, sort of. I was a grown ass women FUBAR.

Valuable lesson in my mid 20s. Alcohol makes you brave and incoherent. Was I assaulted, no. Point is I could have had an encounter if I had completely passed out. In my mind it would have been my fault and guys do what guys do, he was drunk too. I really don't remember much other than let's not ever do that again.... #stupidgirl #theworldhasgonemad

Girls are soft, more delicate than boys, usually not as physically strong, more easily influenced at times. But they should be taught of these traits and to be smart enough not to get into situations they can't unchange. They need to be taught that, facts are not I thinks. Taught not tease boys or provoke them.

Personally I dig quiet guys that can get sexually aggressive, but that also understand that line between okay and a bitch slap. #pussygrabbing just not in public. Please no PDAs ; ) and pulling up boxers to your chest while wearing mid calf socks. It's just weird.

Its A Blaze! ~~ Natural Redhead ~~
    P411
    Please no reviews at this time, thank you.
    Massage & Reg Session

You are smarter than most of those mfr's at the Senate hearing today baby. Some of them were not only stupid, but ignorant and they had ulterior motives for their dumb ass actions. I hope karma catches the sobs.

Well this cluster fuck circus show and has only done one thing for sure, unless some monumental factual bombshell is dropped. I will be voting straight party. I didn't want too. I wanted to branch out a tad bit. Now I cant. I truly feel sorry for this man and his family.
    P411
    Massage & Reg Session

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    You ^^^^ just hit on a big point. The victim here is the family of the accused judge. The politically motivated Senators don’t give a damn about who gets stepped on as long as the Senators get their face splashed on the evening news. Note to you scum bag Senators, nobody watches the evening news anymore and nobody cares about your partisan showboating!!
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

I listen to conservative talk radio and and follow political stuff on my super secret twitter. It amazes me at how I have lost respect for certain TV news peeps. I can't call them journalists, since they just copy and paste with a gleam/glare in their eye when it's not in the lefts favor. They put the screws to those speaking in favor. I miss Charlie Rose.

Men will be men and do stupid stuff. But the look on his wife's face to me was like apart of her had died. Then across the room we have doe eyed, baby talking, Mrs Giggles I don't remember. Bad boys and Men need dealt with, but that man was angry. They tried to destroy him in almost the worst possible way. Then that one reporter at the WPost I think, thru out the seed of parents not letting their children near him. With the Post saying the pulled the tweet but no apology. What super ******** asshats. I couldn't imagine being a kid and hearing such things about my father.

While I do not align with the left, I can't say their all bad and do no good. That would be a lie. But it will be a long time before I give any of them a consideration. I hope the midterms prove fruitful.
    P411
    Massage & Reg Session