Very thick legs
    Big tits
    Some tummy
    Nice voluptuous body shape
    Okay looking face
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? No
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? No

Public comments:
    ***All these review details are fake and they are not based on any actual events or persons***

Read some other review. This one is a little bit different though than the others. See private comments to see why.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by Securitized; 09-22-2018 at 06:51 AM.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    AA male. Still the Big Booty Surveyor........

My requirements: LFK(DFK not an issue), Titty Play(if you have ample breasts), BBBJ, my ritual(Coney Island), MPCFS, Surfboard for COA
    To CBJ girls:(if you can do my ritual and nix the CBJ you're good)

What I DON'T do is: DATY, Greek, TUMA, TUYA. I'll kiss your asscheeks and that's it!

85 reviews on the E. Longtime member since 2010.

Fully vaxxed and boosted

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED!
    Quote Originally Posted by kerwil View Post
    ***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Doesn't take much!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

MEMBERSHIP REVOKED - FAILURE TO FOLLOW STAFF DIRECTIONS
    you've done well avoiding fuckery. i have yet to find one SW deserving a 2nd session, although they all blow up my phone hoping for a repeat. it doesn't faze me; i actually get a kick out of it.

lotta SWs utilize online ads too. if you google their number, you can pull up any ads they have. many sites allow you to leave reviews and/or comments. i always call out fuckery every chance i get, and i also give props when props are due.
    Last edited by pxmcc; 09-22-2018 at 03:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    ***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

Quote Originally Posted by pxmcc View Post
    you've done well avoiding fuckery. i have yet to find one SW deserving a 2nd session, although they all blow up my phone hoping for a repeat. it doesn't faze me; i actually get a kick out of it.

lotta SWs utilize online ads too. if you google their number, you can pull up any ads they have. many sites allow you to leave reviews and/or comments. i always call out fuckery every chance i get, and i also give props when props are due.

Last edited by Securitized; 09-22-2018 at 05:17 PM.

Trying to wrap my head around this

You risk arrest for that???

You couldn't pay me enough to be in the same room with that under favorable circumstances.

Not criticizing, it's just not an environment that I can ever imagine being pleasurable.

More power to you.

Carry on
    She's a kind girl, the kind I'd like to.......
    Details on P411
    MFC charter member

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    I appreciate what you’re doing here OP but I am in the same camp with Slit.

+1 Slit
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    I appreciate what you’re doing here OP but I am in the same camp with Slit.

+1 Slit
    Quote Originally Posted by Slitlikr View Post
    Trying to wrap my head around this

You risk arrest for that???

You couldn't pay me enough to be in the same room with that under favorable circumstances.

Not criticizing, it's just not an environment that I can ever imagine being pleasurable.

More power to you.

Carry on
    Last edited by Securitized; 09-22-2018 at 10:52 PM.

BANNED multiple handles and harassment
    Excellent Point Securitized. I've picked up SW's in the ole days when Hillcroft/SW frwy and its surroundings such as Michaels or now its called Chicas Locas was the track. I was very selective though. These SW's needed to have that girl next door type of look. I only picked up Latina or White mami's. Now a days its not my thing to pick up SW's. I rather have a more intimate session than a quick I'm in...I'm out... I'm sleeping.
    Last edited by Django; 09-23-2018 at 04:44 AM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Barnyardpimp's Avatar

Damn

Can't hate on that in a way the OP has a point. I'm just lazy and seems like to much work imo for the risk.Out on Bissy seems like the wild west . I pass it up every so often.

I'm like this shit is wide open from the boxer buildings to the beltway McDonald's . I would imagine you go after dark . If day you got big balls.
    "It's about to get reaaallll sluttyy......buddy!!"