Thread: How do you like your beer?

Verified Companion Companion Blaze's Avatar

How do you like your beer?

Caught this segment earlier and had a laugh,, it's rare I drink beer.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbs...tes-like-beer/
    Its A Blaze! ~~ Natural Redhead ~~
    P411
    Please no reviews at this time, thank you.
    Massage & Reg Session

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    I like my beer COLD and out of a bottle.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD Slowhanz57's Avatar
    I've decided I don't like the overwhelming, in-your-face hoppiness to be found in most of the IPAs today. I like European lagers, especially, Czech, German and Belgian if it has to be beer. But I've been spending a lot of time trying a lot of the hard ciders and pear ciders to be found out there. I don't have to deal with the excessive hoppiness and there's no bitter aftertaste. Woodchuck and Angry Orchard have been getting my money and my attention.
    According to the multiverse theory there exists an alternate universe where I have the body of a Greek god, I'm filthy rich, have a magnetic personality, and women adore me for more than an hour at a time. I must find that universe, go there, kill that guy and take his place.

obnoxious pest controls applied
    Served by a beautiful lady like the OP..

Verified Companion Companion Suzanna Turner's Avatar
    Ice cold from the tap (or glass bottle), not sweet. Preference is Coors, Red Stripe, some Mexican, most dark beers....
    As long as it's not overly sweet, flavored, or out of a can I will probably like it.
    Those with access to my cell phone pics, they know I enjoy trying out different beers as well as wines.
    Low volume, no revolving door guarantee!

*OKC, Lawton, & Norman!*

www.SuzannaTurner.com
    SuzyT4u@ProtonMail.com
    Twitter: @SuzannaTurnerOK

Verified Hobbyist BCD LoveMonger's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
    Caught this segment earlier and had a laugh,, it's rare I drink beer.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbs...tes-like-beer/
    Wow! I thought I was the only one. I totally agree with this guy! Personally, I like mine ice cold and handed to me by one or more beautiful southern ladies — especially if they’re members of OH2!

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveMonger View Post
    Personally, I like mine ice cold and handed to me by one or more beautiful southern ladies — especially if they’re members of OH2!
    If you know some of the OH2 ladies serving beer, please let me know where and when.

+1 LM
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Free is the best!
    But I do like beer that tastes like beer.
    Can, tap or bottle as long as it's cold.

Not lite anything. Light beer is a myth.
    She's a kind girl, the kind I'd like to.......
    Details on P411
    MFC charter member

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Ice COLD beer served by a smokin hotttt lady :)

I would like to refine or rather define my beer pallet. That way I wouldn't order crappy beer when I do decide to drink it.

I know I like MGD, Coors, Angry Orchard, Foster's oil cans and occasionally Blue Moon but it has to have sliced orange in it. Almost sounds a bit pretentious doesn't it? I had this pear beer once in Bricktown, rather like it. Had a pear beer in TX and it sucked, bad.
    P411
    Massage & Reg Session

Guest BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowhanz57 View Post
    I've decided I don't like the overwhelming, in-your-face hoppiness to be found in most of the IPAs today.
    Amen Brother. Don't know why the obsession but I'm with you regarding the more traditional or European profiles. And because of my loosely followed diet for the last couple of months and my general "lightweight" ability to handle alcohol as I age, I can only drink a couple, so I want them to be exceptional in flavor so I can savor the moment.

Signs are popping up Strong Beer sold here!
    P411
    Massage & Reg Session

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I prefer my beer fresh at the brewery! Nothing like sitting at the bar in the brewery while you smell the mash kettle simmering away!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Either extreme Guinness, Murphy's or Nitro stout or just cold and yellow like Coors, Bud, etc. You can have all the stuff in between like the micro-brews, craft beers, high octane beer and all the "new" beers...Once in a while, just to save time, I just pour my beer right into the toilet and cut out the middle step.....

LOL that's funny!
    P411
    Massage & Reg Session