Thread: Trust> By the Cure

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Companion Companion

Trust> By the Cure

No need to drop your standards when choosing a provider.

I will give you a heads up before you read more. I will never tell you I am the best at anything. I will leave that to those who think they are and wish them all the best.

I will tell you that I spend a lot of my personal time trying to become the best at everything I do.

I will always exercise extreme standards in regards to making you happy and being discrete in all that we discuss or participate while together.

When your hygiene is above normal standards you can bet you will get above normal behavior from me and my mouth.
    When you are with a beautiful person and yet my rates have always been within reach without any price gouging do not take that for granite. Save the silliness for the silly people, please.

My menu is always open to be discovered.

msog, dt, cw, ss, lfk, bbbj cim, fiv, greek=100 upcharge, and more.

I am photo and video friendly for a fee.

If I cannot screen you I won't see you. I block all messages that come my way that do not provide needed screening information. so if you message and I don't respond that means I blocked and I no-longer can see your messages.

I need two references
    I need you're age, race the day and time you want to visit. I need to know how long you wish to visit.

My rates are in call or out. I only provide out calls for hour or longer. Because my rates are still the same since 2022 and I have never went up on you guys I only offer specials for multiple hours only.

My 8 Hours of SVC rates cannot be beat.. Out call or In call.. Be hungry if you book with me.

100 B&G (Friday-Sunday) 80.00
    200 Half Hr
    280 Full Hr
    380 90 min
    450 2 Hr
    500 2 Hr W/Greek
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I crave a drama free environment. So I'll be keeping you busy with a bbbj,cim,dfk,bodyrub,SS-Stripper Slide,Submissive msog & more. If I can't screen U I can't C U.