Our time is precious. I prefer to stay low volume and somewhat utr. I don't post often so catch me when you can! New menu-- please read my entire ad before contacting me, thank you.

Come find out why I'm a three-time Greek champion! That's right, I have won awards for it ! My sexy nipples get so hard when I am excited, and I've been told my skin is super soft :) I'm long and lean and usually dress casually with little makeup. Please request if you prefer otherwise :)

As an empath and healer, I strive to make your time with me not only memorable, but therapeudic. Bundle any services for a discount! Just ask.

*TOYS FOR BOYS SPECIAL (greek 4 ME & you included) 1k/90m 800/hr 500/hhr -- Greek Lessons!!! I have all the supplies and curriculum needed to advance you to the next level! Don't worry; I am a pro and have trained many people! In this session, we can play together-- even w double ended toys!! I love getting to know your body, rimming, TUMA, and all things ass. I have an Njoy wand, exhaustive supply of dildos, strap ons, plugs, bdsm gear, and more :) Cum play

*HEALING SOUNDS & MASSAGE W HAPPY ENDING 550/HR 350/HHR (add fs +50) -- As a certified sound healer, I can ascend your mind and body to a state of relaxation you didn't know existed. My soft cool hands will ease your stress and melt away the day. Finnish w HJ/BBBJ combo with cif/com (includes chakra alignment using solfeggio tuning forks. Instruments: crystal singing bowls, Tibetan singing bowls, tuning forks, koshi chimes, light/color therapy, aromatherapy) *NEW* OPUS SOUND BED will be offered free of charge to ALL sound healing appointments while running trials on this new exciting equipment. Please see feelopus.com for info on the unit.

Basic: fs/daty/lite kiss/ gfe/msog
300/hhr
400/hr
500/90m

**Add Greek Tour to ANY +200** (new flat fee, no 'deep' charge - ALL inclusive, long dongs and deep toy penetration if desired.) ***Fee waived for "Toys for Boys Special"

M-F 10am-4pm (incall)

All other times -- Outcall fee - 50 (up to 20mi, additional travel fee may apply for farther)

Late night fee - 50 (after 9 m-f,sun/ after 10 fri, sat)

Cancellation fee - 20% to rebook if cancelled 2hrs to 24hrs before scheduled time. 50% if within 2 hours of time. NCNS is a block (exceptions apply considering circumstances)

*PLEASE VERIFY WITH ME BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS* get speedy verification with p411 profile OR if you have seen Amelia, PinkBooty, TRD

PM or text with TWO DIRECT LINK REFS <3
P404207 ? Medical/Wurzbach ? CASH ONLY

20240429_084936_HDR_Original.jpg