Thread: SweetCherry: SweetCherry: To the moon by noon

Registered Male (Not Verified)

SweetCherry: SweetCherry: To the moon by noon

Companion's Handle: SweetCherry
    Date of Visit: 04/28/2024
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text
    Phone Number: 929-206-6031
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...4%3B%26%236503
    City, State: Houston, Tx
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes, arrived early and was able to be seen early
    Activities: Shower, LFK, BBBJ, BLS, Nipple Play (Giving & Receiving), MPCFS (Cowgirl, Mish, K9), Dirty Talk, Cuddling, Conversation, HJ, MSOG
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hour
    Donation: $400
    Approximate age of Companion: Late 20's
    Hair Color and Length: Black, pulled into a bun
    Smoking Status: Unknown
    Ethnic/Racial background: Asian
    Companion Description: The pictures on her profile her on OH2 profile are fairly accurate. She is a bit thinner in person than the pictures in the 2022 album but still very attractive. She is very fit with a nice set of tits and a cute ass. A very pretty face and a great smile.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Yes
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes, very newbie friendly

Public comments:
    This is my first review on the site so I apologize in advance if I have anything incorrect. Since I'm new here and don't have any references I've started to reach out to some of the providers here on the site if they would accept an alternate screening method until I am able to get some references, SweetCherry was one of the handful I sent messages out to. In a very early AM text to her she was very prompt with her replies and while I was ready to send whatever information she asked for the screening, she instead went straight to the point and asked if I wanted to meet for an incall session. Within just a few messages back and forth we had an appointment set up for Noon and she game the address for her incall location.

I live about 2 hours from Houston and ended up making better time that I had expected. As I was about 10 minutes away she messaged me again to make sure that I was on my way still and when I arrived at the incall location she game me the final directions to her. Her apartment was in a very nice location and was further well hidden in the complex with easy parking close to her front door.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Ben Rhimene's Avatar
    Thanks for the review and glad you had fun.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Professional, mature (?), SWM
    Fully vaxxed & boosted
    I enjoy the company of all color, shape, and age of ladies 21+, but prefer mature GFE sessions that verge on PSE if we click.

My happy place: H**ker Valley, South Island, New Zealand

Drama queens need not apply.