Thread: Summertime Fun is here to stay!

Verified Companion Companion Mayamonroe23's Avatar

Cool Summertime Fun is here to stay!

Summer is the Kings of all SEASONS!

This summer is going to be such a hot girl vibe for me and my provider friends~ doubles, fun in the sun, touring, and traveling! Last summer I showgirled in Las Vegas, I truly live by the phrase : Summertime FUN!

What are you all looking forward to this summer the most? ^_^

For the city of austin itself it's the swimming spots, and live chill music that happens!

showgirling.jpg
    🌞Juicy-Booty GFE🌞
    951-644-0170

BBW
    Onlyfans: https://onlyfans.com/mayamonroe69
    🌸P411:P425177🌸
    🌞 200 HHR |250 HR | 300 90Minutes | 350 2HR 🌞
    🌸All-Inclusive Menu 400 HR | 500 90Minutes | 600 2HR🌸

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    As a Gemini, I always look forward to Gemini season. Also enjoy hitting up the beach, pools, summer daytrips/road trips. Just love the good vibes.

The beginning of that was such a Gemini sentence lol!

Oh I sooo plan to spend time on the beach this summer again! I spent two months last year on the West coast I'm aiming for another part of america this year!
    🌞Juicy-Booty GFE🌞
    951-644-0170

BBW

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Travel for sure! Going as far from the hell temperatures of Austin as possible. Already looking forward to it and planning for next trip.

Verified Companion Companion VikkiLyn's Avatar
    Looking forward to staying away for 100? heat and maybe go to the beach for my birthday
    If you dont see an ad posted feel free to text anyways :)

The secret to happiness is laughter and Orgasm

512*659*9623..Text is ok

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    If I EVER!! start a sentence with
    "as a (star sign)".
    Just cut my dick off.
    By that time, I'm pretty sure I've started sampling ranch straight from the garden hose.

Another thing that makes summer great is ANIMALS! Usually the safaris and zoos showcase new babies about now ^_^

I love going to safaris and zoos like interacting with as many kinds of animals in my life has forever been on my bucket list and to be honest the number is quite high so anytime i see animal speceics at the safaris and zoos that I have yet to interact with its always a MUST! (unfortuantly now if you pet or touch animals at zoo they pursue legal action post covid but before as long as it wasnt somethign crazy even if they saw you they really didn't care the same way cause most animals will reach for you first if you have good energy lol tho i dont recommend this and they have so many hands on interactions now lol )

I also want to seriously get into horse back riding this summer and because art is really my calling especially drawing people I want to take a really good still life or nude drawing class or maybe just find some fun men who don't mind posing naked ; )
    Last edited by Mayamonroe23; 04-30-2024 at 03:49 PM.
    🌞Juicy-Booty GFE🌞
    951-644-0170

BBW

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayamonroe23 View Post
    Another thing that makes summer great is ANIMALS! Usually the safaris and zoos showcase new babies about now ^_^

I love going to safaris and zoos like interacting with as many kinds of animals in my life has forever been on my bucket list and to be honest the number is quite high so anytime i see animal speceics at the safaris and zoos that I have yet to interact with its always a MUST! (unfortuantly now if you pet or touch animals at zoo they pursue legal action post covid but before as long as it wasnt somethign crazy even if they saw you they really didn't care the same way cause most animals will reach for you first if you have good energy lol tho i dont recommend this and they have so many hands on interactions now lol )

I also want to seriously get into horse back riding this summer and because art is really my calling especially drawing people I want to take a really good still life or nude drawing class or maybe just find some fun men who don't mind posing naked ; )
    Maya, I think you will like the safari that is a bit south of New Braunfels towards San Antonio. It’s pretty cool. Been there once last year or so. Look it up! ��

I think I've seen that one advertised! San Antonio also has a amazinggg Koi Fish Garden like you could get lost in there!
    🌞Juicy-Booty GFE🌞
    951-644-0170

BBW

Verified Companion Companion Champagne Brown's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tijuanabrassmadness View Post
    As a Gemini, I always look forward to Gemini season. Also enjoy hitting up the beach, pools, summer daytrips/road trips. Just love the good vibes.
    Team, Gemini!!
    **UPDATED** 09/23/22
    $50 Deposits are required:

For all Unverified Accts & "Some" Verified Accts

Unverified Accts Using Fake Number Apps (Texts now,Google Voice, Pinger,Onvoy Sybase365, Peerless Network, and Bandwidth numbers.. I Prefer not to book them, due to having so many issues with those type of accounts , but can make exceptions..

My safety and my time matters
    $champagenebrow

160hh 300hour 6002hours 9003hours

see i wish pisces had that kind of zodiac pride alongside me loool
    🌞Juicy-Booty GFE🌞
    951-644-0170

BBW