Hey Lovers!

I?m ready for some HOT 🔥 playtime! 😻

Text only please 512-222-9825
No Cologne please
Do not text with me with no references

I do prefer a reference it will be easier and faster for the both of us. if you don?t have one ,I will try to screen you in a different way. please text me your name, age, race, Occupation and body type meaning average, thin, med, lg. then I will need you to send me a providers link whom you have seen in the past, or like I said above I?ll try to screen in a different way. Thanks lovers. I can?t wait to please YOU ❤️ 👅🍆💦

About me?.. I?m a fun loving vintage gal of 62 and I take good care of myself meaning I work out and hike everyday so I can be the best I can be for YOU and of course me 😘
I Love laughing and having good conversation.

I am very passionate and I love GFE because it comes normal for me. I am the girl next door that you never landed SO come to me so we can take this flight together! 1 hr or 90 mins is preferred for the first time if possible (especially if we haven?t meet) this gives us time to get to know each other a little bit before play time 😘

I am a People pleaser, always have been. YOUR time is important to me and I want to give you plenty of attention and good loving, especially my HOT Tongue 👅 action! I love Cock worshiping too 🤩

I am always told I am pretty or Hot, cute etc. SO It makes me happy that I can do this still and still Horny as ever!! After all I am over half French and you know what they say about us French babes Ooh La La 😽come see me, we will have fun! I?m easy to talk to ,I?m a down to earth girl, I make you feel at home and work hard to give you what you need 💋