Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: GREEK

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Hobbyist BCD Adonisman's Avatar
    This sure has been an entertaining thread.

I have been around these boards since day one. Yes, 1999. I started out. When most of yall were not even born yet or yall were shitting your pants watching Teletubbies.

Nothing has changed in 25 years. Guys still asking for menu items not listed, Guys pushing boundaries. Shitty TCB by Providers and so on. Providers ghosting or canceling. Guys ghosting or canceling. The gamut of everything.

All this pissing and moaning by both sides, and if anything it has gotten worse.

So you either accept this is how it is and always will be. Or move the fuck on down the road and find another job or hobby.

Verified Companion Companion SexySammy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Adonisman View Post

I have been around these boards since day one. Yes, 1999. I started out. When most of yall were not even born yet or yall were shitting your pants watching Teletubbies.

Nothing has changed in 25 years. Guys still asking for menu items not listed, Guys pushing boundaries. Shitty TCB by Providers and so on. Providers ghosting or canceling. Guys ghosting or canceling. The gamut of everything.

All this pissing and moaning by both sides, and if anything it has gotten worse.

So you either accept this is how it is and always will be. Or move the fuck on down the road and find another job or hobby.
    Plenty of people piss and moan about their jobs, that doesn't mean they need to quit.
    But she could've done so in a more constructive way to help educate some folks.
    Donations:
    400 2hrs, 320 90min, 240hr
    140half & 120QV
    MSOG on hour+
    1st appt + 40
    OC +40-60 (30min-45min), NO QV
    Cashapp, Venmo & Cash friendly!
    50 cancellation fee (see AD for details)
    Pics & Vids for sale!
    https://preferred411.com/P426028
    https://onlyfans.com/msbeckyyy

Verified Hobbyist BCD Adonisman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SexySammy View Post
    Plenty of people piss and moan about their jobs, that doesn't mean they need to quit.
    But she could've done so in a more constructive way to help educate some folks.
    True, but complaining about the same things over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over. Has changed nothing. All it does it make the person resentful, angry and bitter.

I used to be that way. Always grinding shit out. All it did was make me more miserable. Did not help at all.

Sure it is frustrating, but go work out. Go for a walk. Get out and do something eventful. Sitting at your keyboard or phone does not help.

Verified Companion Companion Slave Guinevere's Avatar
    True, but complaining about the same things over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over. Has changed nothing. All it does it make the person resentful, angry and bitter.

I used to be that way. Always grinding shit out. All it did was make me more miserable. Did not help at all.

Sure it is frustrating, but go work out. Go for a walk. Get out and do something eventful. Sitting at your keyboard or phone does not help.
    Sir Adonisman...

People definitely need to vent.. I get that.. Everyone has their own process but, I am like you... I like to go for walks, listen to music, go to the movies, maybe, to an art museum... Just do something to get out of my head when I'm in a negative space... But, not everyone likes to do that and it's kind of like the love language thing... Everyone has to process their emotions differently I think...

So, for a lot of people, this is the only place where we can talk about our life in this world... We aren't really accepted in society so, it isn't like we can talk about it at the PTA meetings etc...you know?

So, I think we have to take the funny, happy, flirty threads with the more tempestuous ones that might make us uncomfortable...people need an outlet..

Just my 2 cents for what it is worth...anf that is absolutely nothing..lol 😂

Verified Companion Companion Anna Nikkole's Avatar

I agree, but this is a coed and hobby discussion place. And as annoying as some of this gets, I like my job.

People love their jobs everyday and go home and bitch about this or that. It's called being human, what most don't believe we are.

My thread was same, coed hobby discussion and something annoying. Evidently at the end I was hurt and wanted to fight 1 single person that I didn't even know about lol.

Let people make their really, very relevant coed hobby discussions. Nobody wants to fight, it's not about you. If you don't like the subject, scroll and scroll.

Have a wonderful day. Im getting ready for my last day in Austin. You guys have been wonderful.

North West Dallas May 7-30
    June Oklahoma City. Be sure to friend request me to keep up with my travels xoxo
    LOCAL RATES 200/HH,300/HR,400/90MINS,500/2HRS

Contact 512-300-7300 or The2ndanna@gmail.com

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    https://onlyfans.com/annanikkole
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Nikkole View Post
    I agree, but this is a coed and hobby discussion place. And as annoying as some of this gets, I like my job.

People love their jobs everyday and go home and bitch about this or that. It's called being human, what most don't believe we are.

My thread was same, coed hobby discussion and something annoying. Evidently at the end I was hurt and wanted to fight 1 single person that I didn't even know about lol.

Let people make their really, very relevant coed hobby discussions. Nobody wants to fight, it's not about you. If you don't like the subject, scroll and scroll.

Have a wonderful day. Im getting ready for my last day in Austin. You guys have been wonderful.
    Still being a little ray of SUNSHINE... Eh Nikkole? Nice!!

I actually DO like to take it UP the ASS but hey, I've been known to put on a STRAP ON when NEEDED... But yeah... This thread wasn't about you, it was about Sexxxy Jess, some annoying ass questions, her issues and how no AMOUNT OF VASELINE was going to get her in the MOOD to give up that DELICIOUS ASS!!🔥

Respect is an interesting concept... It works both ways... The only thing this thread is missing is AN ICE CUBE...😎

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Someone please take pity on me and point out what exactly is offensive in my signature. If true, it shall be corrected.

Quote Originally Posted by Transylvania Count View Post
    Someone please take pity on me and point out what exactly is offensive in my signature. If true, it shall be corrected.
    Sir Count...

I do not see anything offensive in your signature line... You just have a brief description of who you are and what you value...🧐

But, people can find anything offensive nowadays...

**DO NOT PM... PLEASE CONTACT ME VIA EMAIL for REFERENCES & TO SCHEDULE a time to PLAY **

slvguinevere1@gmail.com

Cancellations W/LESS than 12 hours notice will result in a cancellation Fee (50% of the Appointment Fee) in order to RESCHEDULE. NCNS will be added to my DNS list.
    -NEWBIE FRIENDLY-
    "**I DO NOT OFFER BB OR SS**
    ~For security purposes I have instigated a NO REVIEW POLICY in San Antonio~

Verified Companion Companion Anna Nikkole's Avatar
    OP made a thread in Coed about the hobby. There is a difference in a PSA and annoyance, than being hurt or want to fight.

I will say, if my first contact is to receive a text of "Anna, do you offer greek". I don't know where he saw my ad, I don't know if he missed it. Ill either just send a clipboard with important information with that included, or a simple no.

What the OP was discussing was bombarding and continued persuasion.

And I personally cannot take it up the ass or that ray of sunshine that shoots out of it when I'm face down will be blocked. Many of my lovely admirers will be disappointed :)

North West Dallas May 7-30
    June Oklahoma City. Be sure to friend request me to keep up with my travels xoxo
    LOCAL RATES 200/HH,300/HR,400/90MINS,500/2HRS

Contact 512-300-7300 or The2ndanna@gmail.com

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    https://onlyfans.com/annanikkole
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Nikkole View Post
    OP made a thread in Coed about the hobby. There is a difference in a PSA and annoyance, than being hurt or want to fight.

I will say, if my first contact is to receive a text of "Anna, do you offer greek". I don't know where he saw my ad, I don't know if he missed it. Ill either just send a clipboard with important information with that included, or a simple no.

What the OP was discussing was bombarding and continued persuasion.

And I personally cannot take it up the ass or that ray of sunshine that shoots out of it when I'm face down will be blocked. Many of my lovely admirers will be disappointed :)
    Ahhh... We are MAKING PROGRESS... 😈

You are CORRECT... This is a COED THREAD about GREEK and not another thread for you to whine about good intentions, ads that are TOO LONG, clients that are 3 hours late (you should have known that they were not coming when they didn't show at 30 min past...)... And you are a veteran Houston GAL? OK...

FOR A VET...you need A LOT of threads to POUT about MEN that have DONE you wrong and then TURN around two seconds later and say... OH YEAH... I LOVE WHAT I DO!! GIGGLES...LOL 😂

Whatever... You received A LOT of positive FEEDBACK on all of your threads TRYING TO HELP YOU... Because, apparently, after all your years in the #BIZ... You do not know how create an AD, SET BOUNDARIES, OR have a back up plan if a client is more than 30 min late...

I do... Most of the reputable ladies do.. Just saying...

A LOT of reputable LADIES and HOBBYISTS TRIED to give you good advice and you just SHIT on them...which to me was funny and most of us were patient because hey, I'm getting paid, the other girls are getting paid and the guys for darn sure are getting their RODEO ON...😈

So, if Sexxxy Jess needs ONE THREAD TO VENT.... Give the GAL a break and I'm fairly certain that the BRAZILIAN GIRLS here will FILL THE VOID when your ASS IS GONE...❤️🔥

NOONE is irreplaceable in this business... We are ALL a GOOD TIME, IN THE MOMENT, FUCK THE LIFE OUT OF YOU KIND OF GALS...😉😈

So Chill.. Let Jess have her ASSTASTIC MOMENT...🐴

Verified Companion Companion SexySammy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Transylvania Count View Post
    I think it's the insinuation of "zero sperm count", which is a lot of guys excuse for BBFS.

But back to ass play and between all the theatrics, I believe the point of this post was when a lady says NO it means NO. Not try harder or keep asking. We also need to remember to be more straight forward and not grant these types of guys with any reason as to why we say NO. The minute you start giving them other responses like "I only do it with my boyfriend" or "I'll let you do it if I can do it to you", leads them to believe there's a chance. Just tell them NO and if they continue asking, block them. Simple as that. Don't entertain the BS or let it get your panties in a bunch.
    Last edited by SexySammy; 04-26-2024 at 08:59 PM.
    Donations:
    400 2hrs, 320 90min, 240hr
    140half & 120QV
    MSOG on hour+
    1st appt + 40
    OC +40-60 (30min-45min), NO QV
    Cashapp, Venmo & Cash friendly!
    50 cancellation fee (see AD for details)
    Pics & Vids for sale!
    https://preferred411.com/P426028
    https://onlyfans.com/msbeckyyy

Verified Hobbyist
    I think a lot of men (& people in general) have the "It never hurts to ask" mentality. Which may be true in some situations but in this hobby I can 100% see how it can be offensive/disrespectful.
    Another insight (not an excuse for bad behavior) is the mentality "people will do anything for money". Which is shitty outlook on the world around you.
    You can never ever buy respect, it's earned.
    It also should be a common courtesy to respect everyone until their actions make you loose respect.
    Courtesy and manners go a long way in life.
    "Be cool Mutherfucker" - Samuel L Jackson

I'd rather have an upfront notice to know what is and is not on the menu. This way it saves everyone time.

Asking someone to do something that is on their NO list makes you an Hole de A.
    220: "2econd 2 n0ne"

"Someday if you're lucky, you will wake up and realize you are old...your belly will go soft, your pretty ass will sag, your back will ache in the night; gray hairs will sprout from your ears. Make sure you fucked your fill before that day!"

Oberian Martell "The Red Viper"...Game of Thrones

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tx-gentleman View Post
    I think a lot of men (& people in general) have the "It never hurts to ask" mentality. Which may be true in some situations but in this hobby I can 100% see how it can be offensive/disrespectful.
    Another insight (not an excuse for bad behavior) is the mentality "people will do anything for money". Which is shitty outlook on the world around you.
    You can never ever buy respect, it's earned.
    It also should be a common courtesy to respect everyone until their actions make you loose respect.
    Courtesy and manners go a long way in life.
    "Be cool Mutherfucker" - Samuel L Jackson
    100% accurate. That's just how men are. Not saying it's right, just is, and some of that can be from their own experiences. So providers, just expect it from some guys, and if he keeps pestering you after the first NO, block him.

Verified Companion Companion CynSweet's Avatar
    Incall Near Zilker Park Area - Private, Residential
    Quote Originally Posted by Slave Guinevere View Post
    Still being a little ray of SUNSHINE... Eh Nikkole? Nice!!

I actually DO like to take it UP the ASS but hey, I've been known to put on a STRAP ON when NEEDED... But yeah... This thread wasn't about you, it was about Sexxxy Jess, some annoying ass questions, her issues and how no AMOUNT OF VASELINE was going to get her in the MOOD to give up that DELICIOUS ASS!!🔥

Respect is an interesting concept... It works both ways... The only thing this thread is missing is AN ICE CUBE...😎

+1000000. This is outstanding! Lmao. Thank you beautiful Slave Guinevere! I always love reading your responses on the boards!!
    Rational thinking is definitely a thing. Bottom line, questions come with the territory. Love it or leave it. The OP's signature definitely does set up for implications. I'd definitely consider this from all angles prior to attack educating on the board. There's too much to be said for outside looking in.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast