Quote Originally Posted by knottyman View Post
While we're on the subject of posting long winded useless shit.
Most don't know I was in prison.
I walked in on my wife and her lover, and in a rage and I "unalived" them both.
I got 2 life sentences. But the warden found out i was good with numbers and had me help him do his taxes. After a while , I was doing them for all the guards as well as cooking the books for the warden.
All the while I was digging a hole out of my cell using a tiny hammer while disguising it with a poster.
I eventually escaped thru that hole crawling a 1/4 of mile thru piss and shit. And now have a boat building business in Zehuatinejo, Mexico.
I only cum to Texas to hobby.
Shawshank Redemption is one of the all time great movies.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Slave Guinevere View Post
Unhinged rants... Wow...

If I RANT...

Then TRUST ME...

You will KNOW IT...

You can't even handle the thought of a FINGER IN YOUR ASS!!LOL �� �� ��

You DO NOT get to tell me, or any other woman, where we can speak as long as we are POLITE and stay on topic... So, pay attention SPARKY, because, I was being polite in the above response and now, I am going to be polite but stern...

WE, meaning the WOMEN on this board, especially SUE NAMI, already got the message that you would like us to take ALL of our posts, our opinion and our thoughts to the ladies rooms... Hell, but why, don't we take our views, back to the 50's and wrap them in a nice & neat SPERM FREE casserole? ��

The ladies already KNOW what NO means... And, if the guys on the FIRST floor are uncomfortable with the NOISE, I've heard that you can either sound proof your living space, change your living arrangement, buy ear plugs, or HELL, since we are talking about ASSTASTIC pleasures, you can get a few BUTT PLUGS to distract you from all of the noise coming from the women on the board...who are discussing men trying to force objects into their DELICIOUS ASSES that are not INTO such activities... (The ladies and and I are here to help you..)

And just so that we are CLEAR... I am NOT concerned about where your father or any of your cronies forced their women to hide their concerns... So, if you need to go into the garage and shut the door, close it, slam it... Read your comic books... I am GOOD!! I still have my teeth... Do you? So, put on your costume, climb into your coffin and wait for this particular woman to ASK if she needs instructions on how to survive as a HO in this world because I am doing great... But, if i need a DADDY, I already have a few ATF'S in Austin that I can call... So, are we good Papi? ��

Now, Last time I checked...

I think that I am still ON TOPIC... (Butt plug ordered for Papi, comic book and ear plugs for distraction)

Back, to all of my SISTERS, and their STRUGGLES with ASSTASTIC PLEASURES...

Mods? Anything?