Yes and this is actually the third time - I believe - you've mentioned that I ghosted you and it's as if you think that I did so on purpose.. and I mentioned even before on more than one occasion that your phone number matched very similar to another client's phone number and I got you two mistaken for one person and I also apologize for that as well and I still feel resentment in your texts to me. Furthermore I do put in every single ad and you can go back and check every one of my ads and I post daily mind you that I don't do Greek okay. Not only that the guy that was asking had not only asked me if I did Greek one time but he asked me 2 hours later if I had changed my mind 3 hours later and then proceeded to ask me if he could stick a butt plug up my ass. After I told him and after it has been said in my post I do not do greek. I don't understand why you're getting so upset about this because clearly I'm not talking to you about this I'm talking about the guys who continually asked me over and over and over again throughout the day as if something's going to change when I have specifically stated not only in my ad but is in my texts throughout the day that no I do not do greek. And no I wanted to post this for the men out there so that they can get a f****** clue that it's a waste of our time and it is a waste of energy from you and it is disrespectful to our boundaries when we are constantly pestered about something that is not on our menu so why would I just put that in the private ladies for him? That would have no bearing that would just be me venting and that's not what I'm trying to accomplish here I'm trying to accomplish getting something through to these guys that are doing this I'm trying to get them to understand that it's not acceptable. And if that offends you in any way again I apologize but please don't dwell on it like you have with me ghosting you..