Thread: Real life encounter with hobby life...

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Real life encounter with hobby life...

Has anyone ever run into a provider or hobbyist in the "real world"

I just ran into someone at HEB!!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by polo1970 View Post
    Has anyone ever run into a provider or hobbyist in the "real world"

I just ran into someone at HEB!!!
    ?

Verified Hobbyist BCD Precious_b's Avatar
    I hope you didn't act like a newbie :)
    Will always PM from this or the other site as initial contact.

My Huckleberry

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Yes, a few times. In two instances the ladies were with other people and I treated it like ships passing in the night and didn't say anything. But one lady did message me later saying she thought she saw me. LOL. The other time I ran into a provider I saw and said hello (she was alone). Gave me a hug, made quick chit chat, said Merry Christmas and went on my way.

I use to see a certain provider found under ECCIE. She was blonde, not naturel and had very long hair. Had a toned fit body and average skin color (no tan). Her rate was on the high side and eventually I lost touch. I remember her telling me she was planning to move. A couple of years later, I was having lunch at a crowded sports bar. I stayed there until most of the lunch crowd had left and the place had emptied out. My server then approached me when I was finally ready to leave. My server then told me who she was and reminded me of our times together. I was caught off guard because from the start I completely didn't recognize her. Her appearance had changed so much. Her hair was very short and now reddish brown. She was now very tanned and had put on lots of muscle, now looking like a body builder competitor. She made me feels a little bad for not recognizing her and not seeing her again. After explaining my side, she was cool about it. Shortly there after, she did move to New York. Haven't seen her since.

Life happens?

Yup, best for each party to assess the situation and a give a sly wink and a smile if both are confirmed as being solo. And continue as passing ships in the night when either party has company.

Has happened to me several times at NS Mall, a Spurs game, casual restaurants and my local HEB. Dreamed of saying cleanup in aisle 3?

SF
    To all the virgins out there "thanks for nothing."

The four food groups as penned by per sir FootLong: DFK, DATY, BBBJ, CFS.

P411 certified

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Yup. She was a waitress at a restaurant me and my so went to. Fortunately she was not our waitress but we both recognized each other. Kinda scary but pretty hot as well. I tried to reach out to her but she changed her number and I haven’t been back to that restaurant since.

Registered Male (Not Verified) Milo2's Avatar
    Yep couple times,
    Heb
    Airport
    @ a burger joint & bexar county court house ( same one)
    I just minded my business, but they kept looking at me to engage contact
    80 reviews lost on aspd
    91 and counting on eccie

Verified Companion Companion Italia's Avatar
    Keep walking, keep doing you and then pm her. Never, I repeat never walk up to a lady you've met in this playground. IDC how single she says she is, she's just that SINGLE and she's always in MINGLE!

I would never do such a thing unless said suitor saw me alone and waived and I knew I was there alone. Do we always have to report in such detail of the person we saw?

"He was tall, dark and handsome weighed about 267lbs and is 6.195 feet tall and fyi on the other board not this one but yea he has a crazy birthmark on his hand as well just fyi" bit much, don't ya think? Where's the discretion lol

XoXo
    Join my onlyfans with over 750 XxX photos and 200 XxX videos
    https://onlyfans.com/italiasworld

Unable to join onlyfans?
    Ask me about private albums containing more than 10 photos + videos!

CONTACT ME THRU MY SLINK https://MySlink.app/italiasworldlive FOR FASTER SCREENING
    Please be kind & patient during the screening process.
    P411 Id:P26925

I just smiled and moved on...Well, actually waited in the parking lot a few minutes... then came to my senses

Registered Male (Not Verified) nofacedude's Avatar
    Once at HEB and once at costco. HEB was with a female friend and I was alone but we acted like we were strangers and Costco kept making eye contact with me even though I was with my so and she appeared to be as well. I got kind of nervous and excused myself to the restroom to avoid any possible interaction. It is bound to happen if you are active in the hobby. I have actually asked several ladies what they would do if they saw me in public just out of curiosity and they all say unless I approach them they will act like they dont know me, which I obviously prefer. One lady even told me that she gets upset if her meets come up to her "off duty", which makes sense too.

Verified Hobbyist BCD JohnnyWadd's Avatar

About 15 years ago I was in
    Corpus Christi and recognized
    a provider at a drive-thru ATM.

I had never met nor messaged
    her because she wasn't really
    my type, but I thought I'd be
    friendly and say Hi and called
    out her name (provider handle)

Big Mistake...

It scared the ever-living shit
    out if her and she cancelled
    her transaction and peeled
    out in a car that I didn't think
    was capable of peeling out.

Whoopsie.

Never saw her again.

50yo WM. Retired Military.
    Sweet Playful Sapiosexual
    Southern Gentleman.
    Seeks passionate GFE encounters
    and intimate connections.
    DATY and kissing are a must.

FHRITP Bloopers
    https://youtu.be/6fhszlqOfq4

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Happens a lot especially with the ones with semi normal lives.not the ones with “problems” One that was the best was one on a date with a hobbyist at a nice restaurant. This was a monger taking her to dinner and she spotted me right away. Stopped talking to her because she wanted to get money in advance and I don’t do that so cut her off. I was with a really hot girl not involved in the hobby whatsoever so I was smug.

Slightly different twist...

I went to college with this one particular lady I met through a few parties...she was a sophomore and I was a junior in undergrad we never did anything.

Fast forward a couple years later, I go to Dallas for a getaway in which I would tour the Star in Frisco among other places. I check ads on OH2 and saw her. Ended up booking an outcall and needless to say she was shocked.

Still did the deed.
    220: "2econd 2 n0ne"

"Someday if you're lucky, you will wake up and realize you are old...your belly will go soft, your pretty ass will sag, your back will ache in the night; gray hairs will sprout from your ears. Make sure you fucked your fill before that day!"

Oberian Martell "The Red Viper"...Game of Thrones