Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Real life encounter with hobby life...

Verified Hobbyist BCD Adonisman's Avatar
    I have seen them at HEB, Macy's, Luby's, Academy, and a few other retail stores around Austin. I ran into a few of them in Houston as well during hobby days.

Mine's a different twist. I had just started attending socials, well, was pretty new at all this mongering at the time. Got inside the bar, was nervous as hell, stepped out for a smoke, and I saw a young lady I knew in real life. Came to find out that she was UTR, but, by then I was in full panic mode and decided to leave. Fast forward a week later and I saw her at the bar I normally knew her from. We normally chatted out in the smoking area, so when the others had gone inside, I said hey, were you at <establishment name> last week. I saw all the blood drain out of her face, panic mode again, so just mentioned I thought I saw her, and that I was in the front with some friends, and dropped it. Another week or two went by and my courage built up, especially since she didn't freak out and stop talking to me. So, next time I saw her, again in private, I let her know I kinda fibbed before, and that I was at the same event as she was. She panicked at first, and then we both laughed about it. She said she had wondered the whole time, and said she had thought about me several times since that first talk. We talked about hooking up, we never did, probably for the better. I still talk to her from time to time, but she is no longer in the business.
    BG - Prefer Young, Petite, Asians, but open to other flavors...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2