Thread: Real life encounter with hobby life...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Registered Male (Not Verified) nofacedude's Avatar
    Once at HEB and once at costco. HEB was with a female friend and I was alone but we acted like we were strangers and Costco kept making eye contact with me even though I was with my so and she appeared to be as well. I got kind of nervous and excused myself to the restroom to avoid any possible interaction. It is bound to happen if you are active in the hobby. I have actually asked several ladies what they would do if they saw me in public just out of curiosity and they all say unless I approach them they will act like they dont know me, which I obviously prefer. One lady even told me that she gets upset if her meets come up to her "off duty", which makes sense too.

Verified Hobbyist BCD JohnnyWadd's Avatar

About 15 years ago I was in
    Corpus Christi and recognized
    a provider at a drive-thru ATM.

I had never met nor messaged
    her because she wasn't really
    my type, but I thought I'd be
    friendly and say Hi and called
    out her name (provider handle)

Big Mistake...

It scared the ever-living shit
    out if her and she cancelled
    her transaction and peeled
    out in a car that I didn't think
    was capable of peeling out.

Whoopsie.

Never saw her again.

50yo WM. Retired Military.
    Sweet Playful Sapiosexual
    Southern Gentleman.
    Seeks passionate GFE encounters
    and intimate connections.
    DATY and kissing are a must.

FHRITP Bloopers
    https://youtu.be/6fhszlqOfq4

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Happens a lot especially with the ones with semi normal lives.not the ones with “problems” One that was the best was one on a date with a hobbyist at a nice restaurant. This was a monger taking her to dinner and she spotted me right away. Stopped talking to her because she wanted to get money in advance and I don’t do that so cut her off. I was with a really hot girl not involved in the hobby whatsoever so I was smug.

Slightly different twist...

I went to college with this one particular lady I met through a few parties...she was a sophomore and I was a junior in undergrad we never did anything.

Fast forward a couple years later, I go to Dallas for a getaway in which I would tour the Star in Frisco among other places. I check ads on OH2 and saw her. Ended up booking an outcall and needless to say she was shocked.

Still did the deed.
    220: "2econd 2 n0ne"

"Someday if you're lucky, you will wake up and realize you are old...your belly will go soft, your pretty ass will sag, your back will ache in the night; gray hairs will sprout from your ears. Make sure you fucked your fill before that day!"

Oberian Martell "The Red Viper"...Game of Thrones

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Met one at a Pet Supply Store, but I think she was with her adult child, so we didn't chat, but she has a certain tattoo that gave it away that it was her...

Verified Hobbyist BCD Adonisman's Avatar
    I have seen them at HEB, Macy's, Luby's, Academy, and a few other retail stores around Austin. I ran into a few of them in Houston as well during hobby days.

Mine's a different twist. I had just started attending socials, well, was pretty new at all this mongering at the time. Got inside the bar, was nervous as hell, stepped out for a smoke, and I saw a young lady I knew in real life. Came to find out that she was UTR, but, by then I was in full panic mode and decided to leave. Fast forward a week later and I saw her at the bar I normally knew her from. We normally chatted out in the smoking area, so when the others had gone inside, I said hey, were you at <establishment name> last week. I saw all the blood drain out of her face, panic mode again, so just mentioned I thought I saw her, and that I was in the front with some friends, and dropped it. Another week or two went by and my courage built up, especially since she didn't freak out and stop talking to me. So, next time I saw her, again in private, I let her know I kinda fibbed before, and that I was at the same event as she was. She panicked at first, and then we both laughed about it. She said she had wondered the whole time, and said she had thought about me several times since that first talk. We talked about hooking up, we never did, probably for the better. I still talk to her from time to time, but she is no longer in the business.
    BG - Prefer Young, Petite, Asians, but open to other flavors...