Thread: Heyy it's Kay 💕 New Here ! Hosting in arlington

Registered Female (Not Verified)

Heyy it's Kay 💕 New Here ! Hosting in arlington

Hey guys my name is Kay 💫 Im new to this site and im looking to get verified if you would like to set up an appointment with me that be great so we can get this party started. I'm Hosting in arlington at the moment

Provide - GFE . DATY . FETISHES .

RATES - 400 60min 300 30min 150 15min
    💫💕 Review specials 350 60min 250 30min 120 15min💕💫

Call Or Text me 8172545669[ATTACH=CONSnapchat-2048729322.jpgFIG]Snapchat-1738878910.jpg1407559[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]14Snapchat-1757909340.jpg Hi07560[/ATTACH]Attachment 1407561

Registered Male (Not Verified) bobbyb1234's Avatar
    WOw! You're stunning! Welcome to the board!

Verified Hobbyist BCD

She continues to show activity on her account, but the only person who has reported seeing her was the guy who posted a review a day or two ago in the Dallas forum. Two or three guys (myself included) had her go silent on us around mid day. She still has not responded to the text I sent early yesterday afternoon.

I thought maybe she had checked out suddenly and traveled down to Austin where she had also started a WW thread (although stating an arlington incall there as well).

Oh, well…at least I was not the gent who had a firm time set up and traveled to her hotel only to get ghosted. That would suck.
    OH2 and Eccie member since 2009. P411 since 2005. Anything before that just makes me sound old. Do not ask me what I paid. These chicks just dig me for my company.

Registered Male (Not Verified) bobbyb1234's Avatar
    too many shenanigans too quickly.. totally sus.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Be careful fellas. Found her her LC before and saw this one a while back. Scheduling was all over the place, but I took a chance and thought I'd have her a chance. The visit was very awkward. She was cold, not very talkative. Had me waiting on the bed naked for about 20 min while she was in the restroom "freshening up". I could hear her on the phone, and activities going on. I knew was doing some extra curricular activities with some thing snow nose candy and or other things. she was definitely quick to get things over with, had lots of no's during, and immediately jumped off once finished and ran back into restroom leaving me alone to leave. You guys are welcome to see, she's real. But not safe at all for me to see again.
    Last edited by FW0120; 04-27-2024 at 12:23 PM. Reason: Missing info

Registered Female (Not Verified)
    I will like to apoligize for the disappearance .. i recieved a sudden phone call that my grandfather had a stroke and that i needed to get to the hospital .. i promise that i am 100% reliable .. ill make it up to you if you give me a chance