I tried every way possible to get in contact with ?CK? in order to discuss this issue privately.. if you care follow my twitter @PeachySexyx. I got time for the mess.. but I don?t have time to fiddle with this site uploading photos and such so just follow me to see the screenshots.

I even asked him to delete my account after he didn?t want to help with this issue in a way that I could verify it?s actually him I?m speaking with. Sorry. This place gets hacked all the time so I just wanted to check to be sure I was speaking with the correct person. Even offered to drive out of my way to speak to him in person. He didn?t want to speak to me in that manner so cool.

After he made me feel as though he was insulting my intelligence when the initial thread got closed, I asked him to delete my account.

As you can see my account is still active. And no it?s not the OH scapegoat.. it?s really the bottomless throat, Peachysexy :)

Someone I adore very much has told me that my mouth is the worst and best thing about me. Lol..

Ig in this situation, me speaking out would be considered the not so good end of mi boca. Well at least for some.