Thread: age you got there

Verified Companion Companion Sue Nami's Avatar

age you got there

Recently I gave another fellow his first prostate orgasm. He was rather young for it at 34. Seems like most of my guys reach this goal in their 50s, Most of the fellas in their 60s who see me are into it already or I show him his first and then he is a fan too. The youngest I remember giving his first ass orgasm was about 23. how old were you when you had your first prostate orgasms? This got me to thinking... what percentage of men in the US never get an ass orgasm. I would hazard a guess that in the whole age range and including non hobbyists it is about 50%, maybe 60% never get there. thinking all the gay and bi men skew this number lower and all the straight married men who never even know such a thing exists skew it high, what's your feeling on this? this is not something men are taught or talk about with each other. Straight guys are behind the curve but sure catch up after age 50. I sure didn't know about it when I was a swinger, it is not on the swinger menu. But once I started this job, it became apparent straight men are curious and want to try but can't talk their woman into it. Guys are reticent to talk about this and it is highly personal and like a big guy secret they do not tell others about. trust me, loads of men love it. what's not to love, to suddenly be multi orgasmic and come twice, once in back and once in front. it's addicting.
    Last edited by Sue Nami; 04-22-2024 at 12:36 PM.

Busty, Sexy, Mature and into YOUR pleasure
    FBSM 140 Hh, 200 Hr / FETISH 160Hh, 240Hr

512-784-5951 sue_nami@protonmail.com
    Mon-Wed 10-7pm, Thrs 10-9pm, Fri-Sat 10-4pm (later by appt).
    off Sundays (maybe w/ advance notice)

I'm fully vaccinated, you be too.
    If you're anti-vax, we're not a good match!

due to new permitless carry law> NO GUNS ALLOWED
    READ THIS REVIEW> https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...t=fucking+nami

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I recently turned 50 years old. And based on the statements above, I am behind this curve. By choice. My older friends tell me about meeting Dr. Jellyfinger for the first time, and how necessary is that process. For some reason, I'm just not looking forward to it. It has no interest to me. Think of your least favored food. How do you feel when someone goes on and on about how tasty it is? We all like different things, and that's fine.

yep variety is the spice of life for sure. as a swinger, prostate play never crossed my mind. my interest was squirting and teaching women to squirt and that is not for everyone too! I love that we can all like different stuff and have a great time anyway you get there. good point Count

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I know it's necessary at my age. *Butt* I'm still not looking forward to visiting
    Dr. " lil Jack Horner" stick in his thumb, and pull out a plum.

gentlemen, women endure invasive medical exams sooner and more often and we don't expect it to feel good or be sexy at all. men, by comparing a sensual touch sexual experience to a Dr appointment means you don't understand or maybe making humor in an attempt to distract from the question of ass orgasms. I guarantee not one women or man has an orgasm from a medical Dr doing an exam....well maybe somebody hahaha but not most of us. it's totally 2 different things.

Verified Companion Companion lovingcamela's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sue Nami View Post
    gentlemen, women endure invasive medical exams sooner and more often and we don't expect it to feel good or be sexy at all. men, by comparing a sensual touch sexual experience to a Dr appointment means you don't understand or maybe making humor in an attempt to distract from the question of ass orgasms. I guarantee not one women or man has an orgasm from a medical Dr doing an exam....well maybe somebody hahaha but not most of us. it's totally 2 different things.
    I’m sure medicinal Doctors are trying NOT to get anyone aroused too. It’s probably the worst comparison of prostate massage.
    Southwest Austin Companion, High Quality FBSM
    FSBM 240/hr ~ Companion dates 400/hr
    Mommy Dates 500/hr
    512 Nine20 33Five9
    P313094 I have a NO review policy. NO EXPLICIT MESSAGES
    Artbycamela.net/wp~camelacamela@protonmail.com

Verified Companion Companion SexySammy's Avatar
    Recently I gave another fellow his first prostate orgasm. He was rather young for it at 34. Seems like most of my guys reach this goal in their 50s, Most of the fellas in their 60s who see me are into it already or I show him his first and then he is a fan too. The youngest I remember giving his first ass orgasm was about 23. how old were you when you had your first prostate orgasms? This got me to thinking... what percentage of men in the US never get an ass orgasm. I would hazard a guess that in the whole age range and including non hobbyists it is about 50%, maybe 60% never get there. thinking all the gay and bi men skew this number lower and all the straight married men who never even know such a thing exists skew it high, what's your feeling on this? this is not something men are taught or talk about with each other. Straight guys are behind the curve but sure catch up after age 50. I sure didn't know about it when I was a swinger, it is not on the swinger menu. But once I started this job, it became apparent straight men are curious and want to try but can't talk their woman into it. Guys are reticent to talk about this and it is highly personal and like a big guy secret they do not tell others about. trust me, loads of men love it. what's not to love, to suddenly be multi orgasmic and come twice, once in back and once in front. it's addicting.
    I would also guess the ages are normally above 30 maybe 40 for sure. Maybe they've reached that point where getting off is more difficult so they start exploring. I think the age will continue to go lower though as more education on it being simply an anatomy thing and not the stigma of it being an immediate "you're gay if you like anything in your butt" thing goes away. I've had a pretty decent range of prostate clients from mid 20s to 70s, with most being over 40 though.
    Donations:
    400 2hrs, 320 90min, 240hr
    140half & 120QV
    MSOG on hour+
    1st appt + 40
    OC +40-60 (30min-45min), NO QV
    Cashapp, Venmo & Cash friendly!
    50 cancellation fee (see AD for details)
    Pics & Vids for sale!
    https://preferred411.com/P426028
    https://onlyfans.com/msbeckyyy

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by SexySammy View Post
    Maybe they've reached that point where getting off is more difficult so they start exploring... "you're gay if you like anything in your butt"
    This is most likely why I haven't gone exploring. I am still "getting off" pretty easy on a regular basis. And my lack of interest is not related to homophobia. We all like different things. But right now, a prostate massage is not something that sounds interesting to me.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    what's not to love, to suddenly be multi orgasmic and come twice, once in back and once in front. it's addicting.
    Prostate exam? Hey, I don't even let anyone wag their finger in my face.
    `Tony Soprano

Verified Companion Companion SexySammy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Transylvania Count View Post
    This is most likely why I haven't gone exploring. I am still "getting off" pretty easy on a regular basis. And my lack of interest is not related to homophobia. We all like different things. But right now, a prostate massage is not something that sounds interesting to me.
    And that's perfectly fine too. There's always different strokes for different folks. You definitely have to relax physically and mentally for it to be enjoyable. I certainly wasn't insinuating that anyone who didn't do it was a homophobe or that was why they wouldn't so I hope it didn't come off that way.
    Donations:
    400 2hrs, 320 90min, 240hr
    140half & 120QV
    MSOG on hour+
    1st appt + 40
    OC +40-60 (30min-45min), NO QV
    Cashapp, Venmo & Cash friendly!
    50 cancellation fee (see AD for details)
    Pics & Vids for sale!
    https://preferred411.com/P426028
    https://onlyfans.com/msbeckyyy

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by SexySammy View Post
    And that's perfectly fine too. There's always different strokes for different folks. You definitely have to relax physically and mentally for it to be enjoyable. I certainly wasn't insinuating that anyone who didn't do it was a homophobe or that was why they wouldn't so I hope it didn't come off that way.
    No, it did not come off that way at all. It is so refreshing to have an exchange with a rational person.