To the funny guys this is for you. If you are laughing I would bet my clit against your brain pan that you are already on my do not see list or as the website is formatted it's an ignore list.

First to all of you who are messaging me I am down to five gentlemen who I see not often enough but it helps. Nothing personal but I moved a bit N. of Houston so I have limited time.

Several other N girls have contacted me but I again am a Proud N girl so I will stick to the plan as laid out by Angel N, Penny N, Justy N , Zenise Genifer & others back in the days of limited talking, etc.

A N girl is nothing more than a lady with some set rules. No snitching, telling, no rude behavior towards a gentlemen or other providers. Avoid it all times. So where did it come from where did it begin? Let the old guys tell you so you all will be ashamed of yourselves for incorporating any form of negativity into what we have consistently provided to you all for years!

Over 98% of the providers in the industry are N girls just by minding their business and being the providers that almost did everything you desired.

I know the lady in question who wrote the N girl Victims article to be a low key nice person. This however is what I heard, read and observed years ago. Of course people change but I would be willing to bet that S-C-O-T-T is back at it and he hacked her account. Ooops there I go snitching myself. I will go back and ad some dashes. Names don't have dashes do they? Regardless let's spend some time and allowing females to handle their emotions. I was saddened by the fact that so many men had messaged me and made comments. The reason that most of you all see providers is to get away from the drama anyway. How could you!

Anyway do as you will but I have a lot of great memories from before and during covid. Lot's of fun! Beltway 8 @ westpark. I meet so many nice guys and I loved every inch and whatever else I was allowed to receive.

So sad that we are here in 2024. Everyone is older and you guys should actually know better. I just ask that you all keep my name in your mouth with positive latina vibes only!

If they build a border I promise to come back. In all honesty you guys who know me personally know I could stand to lose a good 10-15 pounds that I picked up by becoming a mom. But with the border being wide open I cannot compete with the beautiful ladies from Cuba, Venezuela, and Colombia. I guess if I walked for a few weeks to get here I would be fine as fuck and full of Vitamin D too.

Anyway please stay safe and whatever you do keep me in your thoughts and prayers. So if I am ever being victimized before I am talked about, please someone lift a hand to save me instead of an attempt to shame me.