Hello Gentleman and even some not so Gentle of Men .

My name is Monica La Loca, ♥️

I'm an elite provider/companion

Here in the Dallas Fort Worth Metroplex. ....currently visiting the Bedford/Arlington area

I'm fun loving, classy, kinky , naturally submissive, but definitely assertive kind of woman.
On every level I'm genuine, kind, caring ,

compassionate, and I put my heart and bring my "A-game" with everything I do.

I love nothing more than to watch a mans toes curl! there is nothing sexier to me than hearing a man moan!
I'm 5'7 , I weigh about 150lbs. I'm thick in all the right spots my ass looks spectacular from any angle and

My skin is velvety smooth and my boobs are absolutely the perfect mouthful with just enough natural bounce!

Just like my name implies I'm absolutely delicious in every aspect!!!

With the brownest eyes and fullest lips I promise you will be seeing me in your dreams!

I'm looking to meet gentleman who are respectful, considerate,and generous.

I am in return all of the above.

Please feel Free to text or call anytime.
@ 682-463-6939

Or email me @lalocamonica9@gmail.com

You can also pm me ....

Please state your name or handle ,desired length of visit, and when you would like to see me in your initial message. please no vulgar nasty texts we can save that for the bedroom ��.

However if you have any questions please feel free to ask .

I'll try anything twice so don't be scared to ask. Let's keep the booking short and as sweet as possible please. I'm not a clock watcher so I promise you we have plenty of time to get to know each other in person.

Let me show you something real and make you feel something you've never felt before!! Kiss your other girl goodbye and step into pure euphoria with me!

XOXO
Monica La Loca

Donations for my time ��

Qv/140

Hh/180

1 hr/280

Ask me about my multiple hr specials and outcalls!
And of course MY "MONICA DOES THE MOST" ALL INCLUSIVE SPECIAL