Thread: 4 Hands of a Different Kind

4 Hands of a Different Kind

Agency/Spa/Club Name, Companion's Handle: Essential Reflexology, Lisa and Annie
    Date of Visit: 4/20/24
    Preferred Method of Contact: Call
    Phone Number: 281.724.0820
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL:
    City, State: Clear Lake, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: HJ, Missionary, K9, BBBJ
    Length of Visit: 60 min
    Donation: 250
    Approximate age of Companion: 32 and 28
    Hair Color and Length: Black to shoulder
    Smoking Status: No
    Ethnic/Racial background: Asian
    Companion Description: Slender
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? Yes
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    Went for HJ and got FS.

Rest of Story:
    I went for a happy ending experience but was convinced to try 4 hands. Lisa does all the hand type stuff and NOTHING more so don’t bother trying. Annie, the younger one, on the other hand will take care of you.

Lisa talked me into trying their version of 4 hands. Lisa started me off with a good back rub then made herself down to my balls. She massaged and tingled them very well. She called in Annie at this point. Annie came in to join the fun. They both started massaging me down there while on my stomach. What a feeling!

After about 10 more minutes of this, Annie asked me to flip over. Annie started to kiss my balls and then suck my cock all the while Lisa is also massaging my balls or stroking my cock and placing it into Annie’s mouth. I would hold the back of Annie’s head and face fuck her a bit.

Annie got on the massage table and spread her legs for me after covering me up. Lisa led my cock into Annie’s pussy. Then Lisa would still massage my balls from behind while I fucked Annie on the table. I did Annie doggy style too and Lisa was right behind. Lisa would encourage me to fuck Annie harder.

Finally, I got on top of Annie missionary style. Lisa got at the edge of the table and used her nails on my balls while scratching/massaging them at the same time I was missionary fucking Annie. The combination of being inside Annie’s pussy and Lisa’s hands, I had the ULTIMATE climax!

I don’t know if they’re this way with everyone because Lisa told me she is rarely in the room when Annie gets fucked. But, they always are together as a team during a hand job or if Annie gives a guy a BJ while Lisa massages a guy’s balls. So, the experience can vary. But, in my opinion, it’s worth giving them a try.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Was that your total donation or for each.