Thread: Katy is a Latin Rose That Needs Watering

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Katy is a Latin Rose That Needs Watering

Agency/Spa/Club Name, Companion's Handle: Katy, Latin Roses
    Date of Visit: 4/18/2044
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text
    Phone Number: 346-304-5332
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?71583-Latin-Roses
    City, State: Houston, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: DFK, BBBJ, DATY, DATO, MISH, CG, RCG, SURFBOARD, COT, BBBJX2, DOGGY, MSOG, GFE
    Length of Visit: 1 HR, It went over
    Donation: 160+TIP
    Approximate age of Companion: 22
    Hair Color and Length: Black, Shoulder Length
    Smoking Status: No
    Ethnic/Racial background: Honduran
    Companion Description: Young, Innocent and willing to please.
    Athletic body but thick in all the right places.
    5'2-ish, Natural 34 D's, Perky Nipples when aroused, Thick round ass especially in doggy.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? EXCEEDED
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? YES
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? HANDLE THIS BABE WITH CARE

Public comments:
    Katy has been my ATF for awhile. We start with a long embrace and DFK. As I get undressed, she licks me from my neck to my nipples because she knows I love when her little mouth and thick lips are on me. She kneels on the floor and gives me a nice long, slow and wet BBBJ. I have to undress her bra and caress her huge supple breasts. I pull my dick away from her to let her know I want her to open her mouth and stick her tongue out at me, she understands and I give her a few slaps on her tongue with my dick and let her suck on me more as I run my hot rod up and down on her lips. She's so submissive.

I can feel her pussy getting wet through her panties when I rub on it, so I know it's time for me to please her. I lay her down on the bed (which is on the floor, but that's good for me and my height when she is in doggy, but more on that later!) and it's time for me to lick her from her mouth and lips, down to her breasts to make sure her nipples are hard, I make my way to her stomach and then to her flower. I open up this petite Latin girl like a rose. She makes these subtle gasping sounds as she is close to coming, so I get up on my knees and hover over her and she takes me in her mouth.I'm positioned over her so I can rub her tits and suck on them as I direct her to rub her pussy. She likes to keep her legs close while she does this until she comes, but I manage to help her along by sticking two of my fingers in now wet pussy, finger fucking her. The way she sucks on me with a start and a stop and she twirls her tongue around the head of my cock. She's so close to coming!

I slightly pull away my cock from her mouth and she leans forward to take me back in her mouth, her head slightly hovering her pillow. I help her out by holding her head in my left hand, while my right arm is tiring from finger fucking this girl while her legs are tightly wrapped around my hand. She comes so hard, my fingers are sopping wet. I feel like I'm the one that needs to get paid.

With her pussy so wet, I she lets me slide in missionary style and we make love like she's my girlfriend. I can go slow and make her come, I can go hard and she lets me go as long as I want. She's kissing my mouth like she was sucking on my dick from before. My favorite position is cowgirl and I let her ride. She grinds really well, but I want to teach how I like it when a woman grinds me to completion. We haven't reached that point yet. She switches to cowgirl so I can admire that big ass. She doesn't understand why I don't come, but I probably should go see a doctor for that.

I get her lying flat on her stomach and fuck her from behind like some wild animal, grabbing at her face, ass and tits. She doesn't care. She knows I'm fucking her like she's never been fucked before. Right before I cum, I roll her over and blow my wad all over her huge breasts and her stomach and some on her pussy. She's just lying there in ecstasy like what the fuck is this guy on?

She goes to take a shower and I follow up with one, but I w.ant more so she starts with sucking on my nipples and down to my dick. I start her off with sideways doggy and she's slowly grinding me down likeshe's my girlfriend and we're waking up in the middle of the night to make sweet love to each other. I love this as I get access to her face so I can turn her face and she can kiss. I also can hold her breasts with my arms and when I want, I get a nice view of her plump ass grinding. It goes from a slow grind of the tip of my cock and then all the way down. Her child rearing hips grinding on her daddy. No DIDDY!

I take control and show her who's boss. She let's me do whatever I want. i put her in doggy style because the bed on the floor is perfect for me standing while she is on her knees. Ass up and face down, I admire that athletic body and let her suck on it again before I slide back in. I fuck her to oblivion, grabbing her shoulders and feeling her huge breasts bounce by just the tips of my fingers. I know this is her favorite position. She's told me, but she you can tell by the way she bounces it back on you. This is where she is most vocal. I don't like the loud, fake type screaming that most annoying girls. But when you build up to the right speed with her, the sounds she makes are true. That and by the way she comes, this is the only way to get me off. I come again after pumping her ass with my hot rod. From behind I squeeze her breasts and body and hold her close to mine. She lets me stay inside as long as I want. This is what life's all about.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Great review.
    I personally can never figure out who's who from their ad. They need to do a better
    Job of pasting names on the pics.
    * My Preferred Activities Are: BBJ, DFK, DATY, DATO, 69, CIM(not a deal breaker), Mish, K9, SS, CG, RCG........

Verified Hobbyist BCD Hunteradventurer's Avatar
    Sounds like fun, hard to figure out which one is which in their adds
    REPUBLIC OF TEXAS
    The ADVENTURE is half the fun of the HUNT, ASPD😢/ECCIE/HOH2
    Hunting & Adventuring indoors as well as outdoors.
    Economic stimulator for young deprived Spinners & Dancers.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    They would make more money if their ads showed the names and pics of each model.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Send them a text.
    They?ll send you pictures of anyone you ask.
    They?ll typically send more pictures than the ads have if you ask as well.

Or if you see a picture you like, ask who it is.