Thread: Who poured the Asshole/Jerk additives into the water supply?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Companion Companion Slave Guinevere's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sue Nami View Post
    YES we're taking it to the office, the streets and in your face till we get body autonomy and the government out of our health care choices. we will only get louder and more pissed off. they've done pissed off all the women and that never goes well.
    +1

I agree with Miss Sue Nami on this one and I try to stay away from all talk in this area but it does affect a lot of us...

However, I'm still down for group hugs, smiles, cuddling, naughty sex, coffee & pastries...lol 😂

Followed by massages, a good book, playing with my puppies and hugging my kids...and then, I just try and let life handle the rest...🤗

Recently, I learned that it is a NO NO to give the THUMBS UP emoji... Sigh.. I then retreated to view the sad cat diaries on utube, drank a protein shake and took the puppy for a walk in the park and I am learning to stay away from the CONFRONTATIONAL emoji 's!

https://youtu.be/PKffm2uI4dk?si=kMluhqJMRXSVILYZ

For humor...sad cat diaries too help lighten the mood...I love cats..😻

Verified Companion Companion AlexandraSand's Avatar
    Between Austin & San Antonio, San Marvelous incall
    Spring psychoses.

It is a Real thing in Psychology.

Plus there are so many people under drug influence, they have forgotten how to behave normal.
    Your Gorgeous European Seductress
    San Marcos upscale incall with sexy atmosphere. Outcall - maybe- please ask.

SPECIALS to celebrate summer!

1 hour Coffee date 400 2 hour Champagne adventure 700 Introduction and Full Body Sensual Massage L1 200/L2 250
    Pegging 1hr 500 Foot fetish friendly!

No review. Available to Generous Gentleman 45+
    https://preferred411.com/P282315
    Reviews here: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2512141

Verified Companion Companion Slave Guinevere's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexandraSand View Post
    Spring psychoses.

It is a Real thing in Psychology.

Plus there are so many people under drug influence, they have forgotten how to behave normal.
    Alexandria,

Psychosis is the correct spelling and the correct location, would be the DSM-V... If you would like to discuss, all of the criteria, that is needed, to meet the diagnosis, for such a disorder, then I am happy to go tit-for-tat with you...but, I am fairly certain, that you are not up for such a discussion with me...

I recognize that you are not having a good morning and that you think that everyone is out to get you but I am not... However, to falsely speculate that myself or anyone else is under the influence of drugs, which is what you like to do, when anyone, male or female, on this board dares to disagree with you...

People disagree. Intelligent people do not take that as an attack. They ponder the other person's/people point of view, they entertain the merits of the other/others ideas, and they decide whether or not they can grow and learn from them, and inevitably they do...it is called intellectual discourse...

I've never had an addictive personality, but I do not judge those that do, because I come from a family of alcoholics and I have watched many a family member struggle with sobriety and it is a very hard struggle. Everyone has their own personal demons and I have learned that in life, it is better to practice patience and love...

My best friend, of 20 years is struggling with this right now and I go to meetings with her, just like I did with my mother.. I love her, when she slips and falls down, and I love her when she is sober...

I've almost died multiple times, from my bone marrow disorder, and that has given me the ability to love more. So, you can sling as much hate as you want Sweetheart... I am not jumping into that waste filled quagmire with you...not right now... There is too much pain in that dark area, and I am in a very happy place..

I wish you nothing but happiness...

However, you do you... 🤗