Thread: Alexa69: Friday Fun w/Alexa

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Alexa69: Friday Fun w/Alexa

Companion's Handle: Alexa69
    Date of Visit: 4/12/2024
    Preferred Method of Contact: Initial PM onsite, followed by text.
    Phone Number: Available in posts
    Email Address: n/a
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?154100-Alexa69
    City, State: San Antonio, Texas
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes, I hate being late
    Activities: HJ, BBBJ, Russian, conversation
    Scheduled Length of Visit: Half hour
    Donation: 100 Fiesta Special
    Approximate age of Companion: Mid 20s?
    Hair Color and Length: Medium length, black
    Smoking Status: Unknown
    Ethnic/Racial background: Hispanic/Latina
    Companion Description: Nice and short, curvy. I believe she said she's 4'10 or 4'11. Big natural boobs and butt, without a lot of extra in the midsection
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Met
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    Was looking for some Friday fun and saw Alexa's post. Shot her a pm introducing myself, with references, followed by a text to apprise her of the PM. Got the ball rolling, set a time, hopped in the shower, and was on my way. Now, due to where I live and her being on the far west side, I was a solid hour away. When I started my journey, I gave her the ETA according to the GPS and updated her once I was within range. TCB/communication between us was crystal clear and concise. No confusion as to how to get right to her door. Made it to her place, parked in an appropriate spot, and made my way to the door. As I topped the final stair, the door opened and there was Alexa, in tight shorts and a tank top that was trying to contain good that had no interest in being contained. We greeted one another with a hug and as she led me to her room, she made me aware of another person being in the other bedroom. My quick analysis determined that there was no threat presented by this information, so I thanked her for being upfront. Music was put on, while I made myself more comfortable.... As the session drew to an end, I was aware of the time we had spent together, but she was not, and I didn't want to be the guy who overstays, so we hugged at the door, permission was granted for use of reference and review, and I went back to reality.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Glad you had a good time. She is laid back and cool.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.