🪻😈 Don?t make me spend the rest of my weekend all alone! Let?s spend some quality time together! 😈🪻

I?m available now, the rest of the evening, and alllll night! Invite me over to spice up your evening with a sultry session. I prefer outcalls, but can make incall arrangements if needed. Text me now at 332.733.3625 or email me at
lavenderobsidian@proton.me to reserve a time! More info, rates, etc. are in the table at the bottom of this post.

IMG_2254.jpg

I do not publish a specific menu, because it would be pages long, but I am very open-minded, quite experienced with BDSM/kink/fetish (I am a submissive; do not ask me to Domme, I?m not good at it). Most things are on the table, provided they are not a major safety risk. Special requests are never a requirement; if you?d like a vanilla experience, or if you?d just like to meet and see how things go, I?m happy to do that as well.

I offer comprehensive companionship, from deep conversation to fantastic physical experiences. It is always my goal to ensure you get exactly what you?re looking for and leave satisfied, so every meeting is unique and tailored to your desires.

If you?d like to let me into your life tonight, I?m just a text or email away.

Lustfully,
Lavender

What to Include in Your Outreach Message:
Please do not just text ?Hey? or ?Are you available??
Please also do not include any explicit, legally dubious, or illegal information or content in your message. Specifics can be discussed before confirmation of booking, but we will do so in a safer manner.

• Name
  • Where you saw this post
  • General location and incall/outcall preference
  • Proposed length of meeting
Screening Options:
You will choose one of the included options.
  • ID verification
  • Preferred 411
  • Multiple References
  • Employment Verification
  • Social Media Verification
Scheduling:
My schedule varies but is generally quite flexible.
  • Available from around midnight tonight until 7AM.
  • Always available late nights.
  • Very flexible schedule, so any other times can be arranged with advance notice.
Starting Rates:
Price may vary depending on specific activities, kink/fetish/BDSM play, or other special requests. Please do not mention any services in your initial outreach. These can be discussed more safely via call, Signal, or other means.
  • $200/qv (incall)
  • $300/hhr (incall)
  • $350/hhr (outcall)
  • $500/hr (outcall or incall)
  • +$350 for each additional hour