Thread: not being verified after providers have PM'd CK

Registered Male (Not Verified)

not being verified after providers have PM'd CK

Hoping to catch attention to my verification situation due to provider's PM'ing CK on my behalf and me PM'ing CK identifying the dates and provides who PM'd him vouching for me. I know he's busy but I'd really like to get verified status and have met the requirements. Not sure where to post since he's not responding to the PM I sent.

CK pls check for a PM from me where I identify the Providers who vouched for me and the dates they PM'd you.

thanks

T

Verified Companion Companion SexySammy's Avatar
    There's a plethora of people on this board. It's not just Austin. 2 PMs for each hobbyist will add up quick, in addition to everything else. It's only been a couple months since you joined, unfortunately patience is key here.
    Donations:
    400 2hrs, 320 90min, 240hr
    140half & 120QV
    MSOG on hour+
    1st appt + 40
    OC +40-60 (30min-45min), NO QV
    Cashapp, Venmo & Cash friendly!
    50 cancellation fee (see AD for details)
    Pics & Vids for sale!
    https://preferred411.com/P426028
    https://onlyfans.com/msbeckyyy

Verified Companion Companion The Water Company ~'s Avatar
    good luck to you titbdoyl24

I can't get verified either. Been a member since 2018. I've seen and posted reviews for 5 different providers this year alone. I asked them all to send a message to CK and they said they were, one of them CC'd me on it so I know for a fact one of them went through. Even PMd CK myself to see if I need more references. Still nothing.

If there's a secret trick to getting verified I haven't found it. Sure wish I could though, I'm an active member of the community.

Same boat unfortunately. 2 verified providers vouching for me to CK. PM sent to CK and no verification or response. He must be super busy or checked out.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Quote Originally Posted by Trapperkeeper2000 View Post
    I can't get verified either. Been a member since 2018. I've seen and posted reviews for 5 different providers this year alone. I asked them all to send a message to CK and they said they were, one of them CC'd me on it so I know for a fact one of them went through. Even PMd CK myself to see if I need more references. Still nothing.

...Sure wish I could though, I'm an active member of the community.
    29 posts since 2018 is active? That's less than 5 posts a year. Some folks around here may question that as being "active." js

@ OP, have you tried emailing Admin.? The address is in my signature line.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

thanks Doc I'll try sending an email to admin.