Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Good intentions....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Hobbyist BCD Tony.tron's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by maxwell543 View Post
    Sammy was not being confrontational nor disrespectful. No need for you to inject negativity because you get triggered over a post. Please keep it civil.
    Most mongers do try and get more n more. Offering good intentions is mostly an angle being played by mongers. These ladies don't want to mix biz with their rw. Respect that
    Hilarious, this ain't personal or serious. No need to bust out the shining armor there, WK. We're talking about someone who admittedly likes to stir up the threads. Just like this. And if you look at her posting history you'll see it's very obvious. I'm here for fun not arguments. So I'll leave it at that before the hall monitor gets upset.

Any donation is in gratitude for companionship only.
    My preferences between consenting adults:
    BBJNQNS FF DT, GREEK.
    Extremely passionate GFE is a favorite.

I love all types of women. They can all be sexy in a special way.
    Petite Spinners, Athletic girls, Curvy, BBWs.

I will always respect you and your wishes.
    Willing to screen
    Hablo espa?ol
    My dislikes
    Companions who set an appt and then Ghost last minute.

Verified Companion Companion SexySammy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony.tron View Post
    That's exactly my point. That many men can view it as a legitimate solution when in fact it may not be one. Especially in the eyes of women.

I would hope that some understand that even in a generalization, nothing is absolute. I am 100% sure some of the guys don't have pure intentions. And IMO as much as we like cuddling too, the dudes you mentioned fall under the expectation and not the rule.

Yes I do assume that men think like me (in general) but not all. And I definitely believe they think more like me than like you. Way to add another thread into your "you're wrong, I'm right" list. This was meant as friendly conversation, and we all know you love to throw grenades into many of them. But smh chill out a bit.
    No... again not ALL men or even most think like you. Sex is not the answer to all your problems and I've definitely met enough to know that a lot of folks have performance issues when their head isn't right and they're beyond stressed. You're assuming everyone thinks like you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by maxwell543 View Post
    Sammy was not being confrontational nor disrespectful. No need for you to inject negativity because you get triggered over a post. Please keep it civil.
    Most mongers do try and get more n more. Offering good intentions is mostly an angle being played by mongers. These ladies don't want to mix biz with their rw. Respect that
    Someone gets it.

But honestly if you look at his posting history, he's got a knack for being like this constantly.
    Donations:
    400 2hrs, 320 90min, 240hr
    140half & 120QV
    MSOG on hour+
    1st appt + 40
    OC +40-60 (30min-45min), NO QV
    Cashapp, Venmo & Cash friendly!
    50 cancellation fee (see AD for details)
    Pics & Vids for sale!
    https://preferred411.com/P426028
    https://onlyfans.com/msbeckyyy

Verified Hobbyist BCD Tony.tron's Avatar
    This is probably just a great example of how different men and women behave and think. Most of us men speak the physical touch love language. Especially us hobbyists who are here seeking that connection. It leads me to believe that their offers are sincere because that is how we would like our mental day to be made better. Your love language seems to be more on the side of acts of kindness/service (I may be way off, but that's what I gather from your post). I don't see anything wrong with you replying that you are taking a day off. I think that should be respected and understood. I much rather you saying that, than simply blowing off the text. It shows that you are a good communicator. But I don't think guys are trying to take advantage of you, or being insensitive. We just think differently and think it would be a good solution to the issue. Ask any guy, a good lay fixes any problem.

Any donation is in gratitude for companionship only.
    My preferences between consenting adults:
    BBJNQNS FF DT, GREEK.
    Extremely passionate GFE is a favorite.

I love all types of women. They can all be sexy in a special way.
    Petite Spinners, Athletic girls, Curvy, BBWs.

I will always respect you and your wishes.
    Willing to screen
    Hablo espa?ol
    My dislikes
    Companions who set an appt and then Ghost last minute.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony.tron View Post
    This is probably just a great example of how different men and women behave and think. Most of us men speak the physical touch love language. Especially us hobbyists who are here seeking that connection. It leads me to believe that their offers are sincere because that is how we would like our mental day to be made better. Your love language seems to be more on the side of acts of kindness/service (I may be way off, but that's what I gather from your post). I don't see anything wrong with you replying that you are taking a day off. I think that should be respected and understood. I much rather you saying that, than simply blowing off the text. It shows that you are a good communicator. But I don't think guys are trying to take advantage of you, or being insensitive. We just think differently and think it would be a good solution to the issue. Ask any guy, a good lay fixes any problem.
    +1 to this. If I learned anything in over twenty years of marriage is that when my wife wants space, I don't even hang out on the same floor of our house. When she's ready for interactions, she will come to me.

Most of us like to think that people are good. Unfortunately, anonymity brings out the true character of a person, and some people have really ugly characters. I've had the dubious "pleasure" of talking with "men" who bragged about negotiating $20 off of a rate not because they didn't have it but because in their tiny mind that was a WIN! Some cuddling offers may be sincere, and some may be just one of these "men" thinking they can take advantage of a situation.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2