Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Good intentions....

Verified Companion Companion Anna Nikkole's Avatar

Good intentions....

I take days sometimes for my own mental health, as most of us do. I get text, I may respond "taking a personal day off". I am being kind and polite. I'm a person, you are a person. I'm being kind sooo...

What does it help my mind if you say "wanna cuddle, I can make you feel better" or "I can come give you a massage"

Gentlemen this makes you look like a pos trying to take advantage and get lucky. If I'm taking a mental day, you show kindness hoping I will open my legs and more than likely for free. A mental day of not fucking doesn't mean for the same men to touch us. Maybe I'm weird.

If you aren't trying to get one over, buy me a gift card to massage envy and send it to me. That would be selfless, offering to spend the night and cuddle and bring me coffee in bed, bro, gtfooh. Send me a Starbucks gift card.

Am I wrong about this. Ladies what do you think? Is anyone sincere anymore?

Houston April 28- May 6. (pre booking suggested) Be sure to friend request me to keep up with my travels xoxo
    LOCAL RATES 200/HH,300/HR,400/90MINS,500/2HRS

Contact 512-300-7300 or The2ndanna@gmail.com

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    https://onlyfans.com/annanikkole
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Verified Companion Companion The Water Company ~'s Avatar
    to eliminate the bs on self care days, turn off your cell or put it up out of sight completely. dont check it

Verified Companion Companion britttany_love's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The Water Company ~ View Post
    to eliminate the bs on self care days, turn off your cell or put it up out of sight completely. dont check it
    This +100000000

Well it can be a on or off day. Regardless why I had my phone in my hand, was really to give a reference. But days I'm available, any day of the year.

Are these offers sincere, are they bs. I'd say 50/50. For the ones who are sincere, please take notice of things that are absolutely kind. Those that are, we already have the NO in our head to begin with.

Houston April 28- May 6. (pre booking suggested) Be sure to friend request me to keep up with my travels xoxo

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    NO reviews. Thank you!

I dunno. Sometimes a cuddle is just a cuddle. Or Good! Let me know if I can do anything for you. I wouldn’t say that to someone I had never met but some who’s company I have in the past? Yeah. Might just toss that in and if I did, it would be sincere.
    A provider standing in the shadows once said: "I just can't do civvie sex. I'm too fucking spoiled!" (truth)

For ladies who can’t be bothered reading profiles: … old guy … long hair and full beard … not a stud muffin … not every woman’s dream … but polite ... very, very gfe, smooching, cuddling ... more smooching

Verified Hobbyist BCD Tony.tron's Avatar
    This is probably just a great example of how different men and women behave and think. Most of us men speak the physical touch love language. Especially us hobbyists who are here seeking that connection. It leads me to believe that their offers are sincere because that is how we would like our mental day to be made better. Your love language seems to be more on the side of acts of kindness/service (I may be way off, but that's what I gather from your post). I don't see anything wrong with you replying that you are taking a day off. I think that should be respected and understood. I much rather you saying that, than simply blowing off the text. It shows that you are a good communicator. But I don't think guys are trying to take advantage of you, or being insensitive. We just think differently and think it would be a good solution to the issue. Ask any guy, a good lay fixes any problem.

Any donation is in gratitude for companionship only.
    My preferences between consenting adults:
    BBJNQNS FF DT, GREEK.
    Extremely passionate GFE is a favorite.

I love all types of women. They can all be sexy in a special way.
    Petite Spinners, Athletic girls, Curvy, BBWs.

I will always respect you and your wishes.
    Willing to screen
    Hablo espa?ol
    My dislikes
    Companions who set an appt and then Ghost last minute.

This is probably just a great example of how different men and women behave and think. Most of us men speak the physical touch love language. Especially us hobbyists who are here seeking that connection. It leads me to believe that their offers are sincere because that is how we would like our mental day to be made better. Your love language seems to be more on the side of acts of kindness/service (I may be way off, but that's what I gather from your post). I don't see anything wrong with you replying that you are taking a day off. I think that should be respected and understood. I much rather you saying that, than simply blowing off the text. It shows that you are a good communicator. But I don't think guys are trying to take advantage of you, or being insensitive. We just think differently and think it would be a good solution to the issue. Ask any guy, a good lay fixes any problem.

BBJNQNS FF DT, GREEK.

Willing to screen
    Hablo espa?ol
    My dislikes

Verified Hobbyist BCD Transylvania Count's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony.tron View Post
    +1 to this. If I learned anything in over twenty years of marriage is that when my wife wants space, I don't even hang out on the same floor of our house. When she's ready for interactions, she will come to me.

Most of us like to think that people are good. Unfortunately, anonymity brings out the true character of a person, and some people have really ugly characters. I've had the dubious "pleasure" of talking with "men" who bragged about negotiating $20 off of a rate not because they didn't have it but because in their tiny mind that was a WIN! Some cuddling offers may be sincere, and some may be just one of these "men" thinking they can take advantage of a situation.
    Drama and disease free. ZERO bullshit tolerance. Married, and here with permission.
    Do not treat me like an ATM and I will not treat you like a mattress.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by The Water Company ~ View Post
    I couldn't agree more with The Water Company and brittany_love. Shut off the world as you see fit and take care of yourself.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Hardin Thicke View Post
    I couldn't agree more with The Water Company and brittany_love. Shut off the world as you see fit and take care of yourself.
    Yeah, seems disingenuous otherwise.

Verified Companion Companion Sue Nami's Avatar
    DISINGENUOUS? You're not seeing the big picture. a note here, I have been on vacation for over a week and yet I am here and answering phone and emails because of REFERENCES to keep my fellow providers safe and working. I feel a responsibility to the women I share this hobby with to protect them and help them succeed and references are a key part of that. So it's mighty easy for the guys to say turn off the phone but they are not considering all the things we women do for this community besides answering the guy's call at all hours of the day and night. this is a community and we gals must help each other out. I have given out about 10 references in the last week I was "off" and on vacation. anything less would be endangering my sisters' safety and I can't do that.

Busty, Sexy, Mature and into YOUR pleasure
    FBSM 140 Hh, 200 Hr / FETISH 160Hh, 240Hr

512-784-5951 sue_nami@protonmail.com
    Mon-Wed 10-7pm, Thrs 10-9pm, Fri-Sat 10-4pm (later by appt).
    off Sundays (maybe w/ advance notice)

I'm fully vaccinated, you be too.
    If you're anti-vax, we're not a good match!

due to new permitless carry law> NO GUNS ALLOWED
    READ THIS REVIEW> https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...t=fucking+nami

Verified Hobbyist BCD Transylvania Count's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sue Nami View Post
    I have given out about 10 references in the last week I was "off" and on vacation. anything less would be endangering my sisters' safety and I can't do that.
    Imagine how much better the hobby would be if everyone did this!
    Drama and disease free. ZERO bullshit tolerance. Married, and here with permission.
    Do not treat me like an ATM and I will not treat you like a mattress.

Quote Originally Posted by Transylvania Count View Post
    Imagine how much better the hobby would be if everyone did this!
    +1

BBJNQNS FF DT, GREEK.

Willing to screen
    Hablo espa?ol
    My dislikes

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sue Nami View Post
    DISINGENUOUS? You're not seeing the big picture. a note here, I have been on vacation for over a week and yet I am here and answering phone and emails because of REFERENCES to keep my fellow providers safe and working. I feel a responsibility to the women I share this hobby with to protect them and help them succeed and references are a key part of that. So it's mighty easy for the guys to say turn off the phone but they are not considering all the things we women do for this community besides answering the guy's call at all hours of the day and night. this is a community and we gals must help each other out. I have given out about 10 references in the last week I was "off" and on vacation. anything less would be endangering my sisters' safety and I can't do that.
    It's not just the guys saying turn off the phone. We've had 2 providers also share that opinion. References can wait, it's not an emergency. The only way to truly decompress is to turn off the phone and take a break. Providers do it all the time and I don't blame them one bit.

Oh wow. Yes for a man you can offer companionship, cuddle etc etc and it be like oh hell ya. To a woman who fucks, to be complicated is to offer anything besides that. Women and men are different. However working women are different than civi women. In the show (Sky Rojo on Netflix *highly suggest), they explain, when a working girl is free the last thing she wants to do is fuck.

Why would a woman offer dinner dates, just to go eat for the price of a meal.

But for a man, anything can be solved with sex, and some women. But for a working woman it's showing her value.

I have a client I speak to offen, we may be each other's therapist. But cool person. There is no offer to come to me without compensation. I see a text, a $100 Starbucks card. So very thoughtful. So I open up more, show sexy pics etc. 2 weeks later another 100 Starbucks gift card after I gave a reference for him. It wasn't asked on each side.

Offering to come oil me down making your weenie hard, like someone said, it could be nice or taking advantage.

And someone who thinks because the lady is so far down to accept a appointment for a discount, I hope she gave that guy a shit session.

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast