Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Good intentions....

Verified Companion Companion Slave Guinevere's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sue Nami View Post
    DISINGENUOUS? You're not seeing the big picture. a note here, I have been on vacation for over a week and yet I am here and answering phone and emails because of REFERENCES to keep my fellow providers safe and working. I feel a responsibility to the women I share this hobby with to protect them and help them succeed and references are a key part of that. So it's mighty easy for the guys to say turn off the phone but they are not considering all the things we women do for this community besides answering the guy's call at all hours of the day and night. this is a community and we gals must help each other out. I have given out about 10 references in the last week I was "off" and on vacation. anything less would be endangering my sisters' safety and I can't do that.
    Mental Health Breaks in this world are important..

Setting designated work hours and allowing yourself to enjoy your vacation time will not end the hobby world as we know it...

Will people complain? Yes... But, you are human Sweetheart.. You are allowed to be sick, take time off and to turn off the world and walk away so, that you can come back refreshed.

Now, some people cannot do this,, and that is a choice...but that does not mean, that the people who have decided to prioritize their own personal lives as much as their professional lives are any less dedicated.. They have just decided to set boundaries..

Boundaries are not easy to set and keep.. Especially, in this world.. But to give at the level we do...on both sides... I think it is necessary...

I hired an assistant so, that I can step away and people can still get references but that isn't always an option for some people and some of my clients only want to speak to me... So again, they know that when I'm sick, with my family or at my real world job that they need to have patience...

Just find a way that works best for you Ms. Nikkole.. If you are happy then everything will work out...☺️

Verified Companion Companion Anna Nikkole's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Slave Guinevere View Post
    Mental Health Breaks in this world are important..

Setting designated work hours and allowing yourself to enjoy your vacation time will not end the hobby world as we know it...

Will people complain? Yes... But, you are human Sweetheart.. You are allowed to be sick, take time off and to turn off the world and walk away so, that you can come back refreshed.

Now, some people cannot do this,, and that is a choice...but that does not mean, that the people who have decided to prioritize their own personal lives as much as their professional lives are any less dedicated.. They have just decided to set boundaries..

Boundaries are not easy to set and keep.. Especially, in this world.. But to give at the level we do...on both sides... I think it is necessary...

I hired an assistant so, that I can step away and people can still get references but that isn't always an option for some people and some of my clients only want to speak to me... So again, they know that when I'm sick, with my family or at my real world job that they need to have patience...

Just find a way that works best for you Ms. Nikkole.. If you are happy then everything will work out...☺️
    Yes you are correct. To me if IB'm off and with family and off and not with family decide when I pick up my phone. I need to set more boundaries for myself, but if I'm not in front of my family I take a peek. But regardless day when I am working, who is someone to offer to cuddle or massage me. People pay me to do that to me. Who do they think they are? To me, they are trying to get over, and to me it pisses me off.

Like the guy I saw last month had a great time. Asked for a rate "for him". I simply asked, "who are you"? Like seriously. You just insulted me and I don't accept that from people I've seen many times. By time I was done with him, he didn't see me and I was fine I got meaningless apologies and I bet he doesn't do that to another working lady.

I don't mind being kind and friendly, I don't mind a text to check up on me. A friendly happy holidays on holiday time. But to ask to use my time, in which I would normally be compensated. It's a insult to me. I try to not take it as such, but it is.

If anyone thinks I need a massage send me a gift card to massage envy lol. Jk. Well no I'm not

Houston April 28- May 6. (pre booking suggested) Be sure to friend request me to keep up with my travels xoxo
    LOCAL RATES 200/HH,300/HR,400/90MINS,500/2HRS

Contact 512-300-7300 or The2ndanna@gmail.com

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    https://onlyfans.com/annanikkole
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Nikkole View Post
    Yes you are correct. To me if IB'm off and with family and off and not with family decide when I pick up my phone. I need to set more boundaries for myself, but if I'm not in front of my family I take a peek. But regardless day when I am working, who is someone to offer to cuddle or massage me. People pay me to do that to me. Who do they think they are? To me, they are trying to get over, and to me it pisses me off.

Like the guy I saw last month had a great time. Asked for a rate "for him". I simply asked, "who are you"? Like seriously. You just insulted me and I don't accept that from people I've seen many times. By time I was done with him, he didn't see me and I was fine I got meaningless apologies and I bet he doesn't do that to another working lady.

I don't mind being kind and friendly, I don't mind a text to check up on me. A friendly happy holidays on holiday time. But to ask to use my time, in which I would normally be compensated. It's a insult to me. I try to not take it as such, but it is.

If anyone thinks I need a massage send me a gift card to massage envy lol. Jk. Well no I'm not
    I certainly do not think that you need to apologize for your feelings Sweetheart...
    Not at all...and, no one should ever try to negotiate your rates because of your sweet nature...that is not a kind thing to do at all..

I also understand where you are coming from when someone offers to give you a massage from this world because you have to keep your boundaries up and that is not VERY relaxing and in your downtime...that is what you need... A relaxing encounter...I've thought about getting one of those pod sessions where you are floating in the water? Have you seen those? Totally, different topic, but it is a touch free way to unwind and relax... and since, we are a very touchy group.. Maybe, not a bad try.. Idk... I am not a big fan of small spaces so, I'm intrigued but on the fence myself...lol 😂

Sending some kind thoughts and love your way and I hope that you have a great weekend and week Sweetheart..😊 😘

I certainly do not think that you need to apologize for your feelings Sweetheart...
    Not at all...and, no one should ever try to negotiate your rates because of your sweet nature...that is not a kind thing to do at all..

I also understand where you are coming from when someone offers to give you a massage from this world because you have to keep your boundaries up and that is not VERY relaxing and in your downtime...that is what you need... A relaxing encounter...I've thought about getting one of those pod sessions where you are floating in the water? Have you seen those? Totally, different topic, but it is a touch free way to unwind and relax... and since, we are a very touchy group.. Maybe, not a bad try.. Idk... I am not a big fan of small spaces so, I'm intrigued but on the fence myself...lol ��

Sending some kind thoughts and love your way and I hope that you have a great weekend and week Sweetheart..�� ��
    Awww thank you. Very kind words. Where do these do this water deal? I could definitely relax with water. I love water. Not like a swimming pool, but a relax place like a hot tub. If there was one for the muscles that would be amazing.

And thank you beautiful for your kind words. There will be audacity anywhere we go. The only ones I take sincere is someone offering to take me to eat. I think they are very sincere.

I hope you had a beautiful weekend, it was so pretty outside!

Houston April 28- May 6. (pre booking suggested) Be sure to friend request me to keep up with my travels xoxo

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Awww thank you. Very kind words. Where do these do this water deal? I could definitely relax with water. I love water. Not like a swimming pool, but a relax place like a hot tub. If there was one for the muscles that would be amazing.

And thank you beautiful for your kind words. There will be audacity anywhere we go. The only ones I take sincere is someone offering to take me to eat. I think they are very sincere.

I hope you had a beautiful weekend, it was so pretty outside!
    So, they are these pods that you float in... I think that True Rest in Austin has them and they look very affordable there... The experience is supposed to relieve body aches, pain, stress...etc... I have never done it myself, but one of my close girlfriends, has been trying to get me to do a spa day with her, and she has always wanted to try this.. Let's see if this link works :

https://truerest.com/locations/north-austin/

That particular spa looks like they have a privacy shower in there with you and from what I have heard and read.. You just come out in this really peaceful and calm state of mind..and the water absorbs the weight of your body and I would love to hear how it works on sore muscles etc... If you try it then please post about it Sweetheart!! I would love to hear your feedback...

Wishing you a peaceful and relaxing night...

Your meditation loving slave,

Guinevere 🌷❤️🤗

PS

I'm with you on loving anything with water... I love bubble baths, hot tubs etc... Nothing here after a long day!!

That looks amazing. I don't have long left here, it seems super affordable and I may try it when I come back from Corpus. I love water. Thank you for this. I'll report back to you :)

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Verified Hobbyist BCD KosherCowboy's Avatar
    I take days sometimes for my own mental health, as most of us do. I get text, I may respond "taking a personal day off".
    Quote Originally Posted by The Water Company ~ View Post
    to eliminate the bs on self care days, turn off your cell or put it up out of sight completely. dont check it
    A day off is a day off; we men need them too, we are not designed to go have sex 1-4 X a day for 6-7 days of the week like when young ( 55 now); a day off is both benefical mentally and physically; mens' bodies at least at my age ( 55) need time off. I spend 25%-33% of the year in Germany in all their sex clubs and venues and the only way to enjoy the full week is to make 2 days of the week a day off. This means phone off It's a day to relax physically and mentally, recharge my mental batteries upstairs and recharge and let the Testosterone tank fill up again downstairs; and of course after the day off a nice cold beer or two or three even four and a fat juicy steak is in order as well; helps refill the lower tank.This day off ( until dinner) means no WhatsApp chains ( Signal App is better for this) , no club reports, no sharing intel w the guys just simply disappear; all the other guys can keep the communication circles going. One guy off won't matter. The guys over there in all these chains can survive w one member on a break, so can the girls here; Phone off.

Quote Originally Posted by Sue Nami View Post
    DISINGENUOUS? You're not seeing the big picture. a note here, I have been on vacation for over a week and yet I am here and answering phone and emails because of REFERENCES to keep my fellow providers safe and working.
    The women in this town who do screen aren't going thru their first rodeo; I reckon the women around here can get by w references w one lady missing in action w her phone off; 99% of the ladies here can function safely even if they must wait a day for a reference from only one girl; tons of other girls and screening services and bookers to reach out to as well.. The ladies have their ways and contacts; one worker whose phone is off won't shut down the adult entertainment's safety for that day and send us in to total darkness w no John or Girl able to get an appt ! Tons of ladies in this town, I think they have the knowledge, the know how and the contacts to screen a guy if one of the girls is taking a break. Rest assured Sue, enjoy your time off, the other ladies can fend for themselves. Have faith in your sisters... They don't need you as much as you think. I reckon a girl like BL who has stood the test of time provides many more references than yourself and the girls can make do w/o her a day; shes says herself turn the phone off; you too can safely do the same. Listen to her. She knows the business about as well as any girl on here.

I haven't used these but I do go to Spa centers like this, https://www.therme-erding.de/ all the time, at least 50 different ones by now this one is just one of the Mega spas largest in the country. FWIW I see many working girls from clubs in these places they cost 25-50 Euros for an all day pass and have so much, if can't follow the Deutsch switch to English.

SG has linked in a good idea. One can also use the many infrared saunas we have too, https://www.perspiresaunastudio.com/tx/the-triangle/ but I can say these type saunas are the fucking wurst! Never again, they do nothing! However this water pod thing here is a tiny version of what you get in these European mainly Germany, Switzerland and Austria offer centers just enjoyed in a private pod not w a bunch of other naked people in pools and tubs. E Europe too a tad. In lieu of these tiny pods they have giant heated and cold pools full of minerals one of the Salt pools ( not all Epsom much better ones) you float in, except all is nude, clothes are actually forbidden 100%. They add in salt, magnesium, zinc and numerous other chemicals and not all pools are floating however all have a ' relaxing agent' in them to reduce inflammation, helps w arthritis and at least for me when I walk out I don't feel 55 I feel 25 and want to jump for joy; and of course the benefits in the clubs the next few days are realized w a well rested body. I spend 2 or 2.5 days a week in these giant places; the rest of the days in the clubs doing what God intended men to do..

Men and women for similar and different reasons need days off; even the girls who work 12+ hours a day servicing 5-20 men a day depending on how busy it is need 1-2 full days off or their service levels will reduce as they will be out of the game mentally. Days off are crucial. They turn thir phones off too; the other girls survive.

S Anna Nikole, enjoy your day off. I'd cherry pick the info from the guys in here that you might find usefull but 1) turn your phone off and 2) listen to SG and BL they know the game better than most here and 3) ENJOY!!!

Good luck to you. Decompress. Enjoy. Phone off !

And SG, thanks for that link, I am going to book a session myself after my upcoming trip when I am back in 3 weeks; I'd love to try it thx for the suggestion.
    Last edited by KosherCowboy; 04-15-2024 at 09:05 AM.

Verified Companion Companion lovingcamela's Avatar

I also understand where you are coming from when someone offers to give you a massage from this world because you have to keep your boundaries up and that is not VERY relaxing and in your downtime...that is what you need... A relaxing encounter...I've thought about getting one of those pod sessions where you are floating in the water? Have you seen those? Totally, different topic, but it is a touch free way to unwind and relax... and since, we are a very touchy group.. Maybe, not a bad try.. Idk... I am not a big fan of small spaces so, I'm intrigued but on the fence myself...lol ��

Sending some kind thoughts and love your way and I hope that you have a great weekend and week Sweetheart..�� ��
    I used to do these floats regularly! There was a place on S Lamar that had a great deal of getting a massage before or after the float. It’s soooo relaxing. I don’t think that deal exists anymore unfortunately. I’ve been dreaming of being in water so maybe I’ll plan to go again.

As for the OP. You don’t have to explain why you can’t take an appt. No one expects that of you and in turn you can avoid anyone trying to ‘fix’ the situation. You could even say you are already booked and tell them when you are available again. But I get why it’s off putting for someone to mask being helpful to get freebies.
    Southwest Austin Companion, High Quality FBSM
    FSBM 240/hr ~ Companion dates 400/hr
    Mommy Dates 500/hr
    512 Nine20 33Five9
    P313094 I have a NO review policy. NO EXPLICIT MESSAGES
    Artbycamela.net/wp~camelacamela@protonmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by lovingcamela View Post
    I used to do these floats regularly! There was a place on S Lamar that had a great deal of getting a massage before or after the float. It?s soooo relaxing. I don?t think that deal exists anymore unfortunately. I?ve been dreaming of being in water so maybe I?ll plan to go again.

As for the OP. You don?t have to explain why you can?t take an appt. No one expects that of you and in turn you can avoid anyone trying to ?fix? the situation. You could even say you are already booked and tell them when you are available again. But I get why it?s off putting for someone to mask being helpful to get freebies.
    Thank you Ms.Camela!

I have wanted some feedback on those floats for awhile now and like anyone.. I have my days where I just want to check out for 24 hours so, I REALLY appreciate the information!! I looked up and there is a place in SA that offers a massage and float combination and if wanted...even offers a red light or Himalayan salt session soooo... Looks, like I could have an entire spa day! 🤗

I really like how you phrased the "I'm not available today or that you are booked.."... That's a great way to handle this situation and no one's feelings get hurt and the reality is..you are being truthful... When we take a day off, we are NOT available and that is a really positive way to say it and it also, avoids a lot of negative back and forth.. And might set us up for a future appointment..😊

Thank you for the feedback and the great advice!!

Your appreciative slave,

Guinevere 😘

Verified Companion Companion The Water Company ~'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KosherCowboy View Post
    A day off is a day off; we men need them too, we are not designed to go have sex 1-4 X a day for 6-7 days of the week like when young ( 55 now); a day off is both benefical mentally and physically; mens' bodies at least at my age ( 55) need time off. I spend 25%-33% of the year in Germany in all their sex clubs and venues and the only way to enjoy the full week is to make 2 days of the week a day off. This means phone off It's a day to relax physically and mentally, recharge my mental batteries upstairs and recharge and let the Testosterone tank fill up again downstairs; and of course after the day off a nice cold beer or two or three even four and a fat juicy steak is in order as well; helps refill the lower tank.This day off ( until dinner) means no WhatsApp chains ( Signal App is better for this) , no club reports, no sharing intel w the guys just simply disappear; all the other guys can keep the communication circles going. One guy off won't matter. The guys over there in all these chains can survive w one member on a break, so can the girls here; Phone off.
    love this and agree^

The women in this town who do screen aren't going thru their first rodeo; I reckon the women around here can get by w references w one lady missing in action w her phone off; 99% of the ladies here can function safely even if they must wait a day for a reference from only one girl; tons of other girls and screening services and bookers to reach out to as well.. The ladies have their ways and contacts; one worker whose phone is off won't shut down the adult entertainment's safety for that day and send us in to total darkness w no John or Girl able to get an appt ! Tons of ladies in this town, I think they have the knowledge, the know how and the contacts to screen a guy if one of the girls is taking a break. Rest assured Sue, enjoy your time off, the other ladies can fend for themselves. Have faith in your sisters... They don't need you as much as you think. I reckon a girl like BL who has stood the test of time provides many more references than yourself and the girls can make do w/o her a day; shes says herself turn the phone off; you too can safely do the same. Listen to her. She knows the business about as well as any girl on here.
    exactly. i hold space and respect any provider who doesnt respond to me. i dont take it personal as i know they have their personal life to live. life def will go on for me.

i dont go fasting or on vacation away from here and still be checking my phone if someone wants a reference etc. i wont be checking my phone, my phone is off. good thing I AM MY OWN SECURITY CAMERA and can do my own screening without having to wait on a reference clearance from other providers. i dont ask them. my safety doesnt revolve around their word for screening or oh2. there are other resources than waiting on one provider missing.

imo, self care is just that, self care. turn the phone off. but im speaking for self and dont expect any others to do things as i do.

I haven't used these but I do go to Spa centers like this, https://www.therme-erding.de/ all the time, at least 50 different ones by now this one is just one of the Mega spas largest in the country. FWIW I see many working girls from clubs in these places they cost 25-50 Euros for an all day pass and have so much, if can't follow the Deutsch switch to English.

SG has linked in a good idea. One can also use the many infrared saunas we have too, https://www.perspiresaunastudio.com/tx/the-triangle/ but I can say these type saunas are the fucking wurst! Never again, they do nothing! However this water pod thing here is a tiny version of what you get in these European mainly Germany, Switzerland and Austria offer centers just enjoyed in a private pod not w a bunch of other naked people in pools and tubs. E Europe too a tad. In lieu of these tiny pods they have giant heated and cold pools full of minerals one of the Salt pools ( not all Epsom much better ones) you float in, except all is nude, clothes are actually forbidden 100%. They add in salt, magnesium, zinc and numerous other chemicals and not all pools are floating however all have a ' relaxing agent' in them to reduce inflammation, helps w arthritis and at least for me when I walk out I don't feel 55 I feel 25 and want to jump for joy; and of course the benefits in the clubs the next few days are realized w a well rested body. I spend 2 or 2.5 days a week in these giant places; the rest of the days in the clubs doing what God intended men to do..

Men and women for similar and different reasons need days off; even the girls who work 12+ hours a day servicing 5-20 men a day depending on how busy it is need 1-2 full days off or their service levels will reduce as they will be out of the game mentally. Days off are crucial. They turn thir phones off too; the other girls survive.

S Anna Nikole, enjoy your day off. I'd cherry pick the info from the guys in here that you might find usefull but 1) turn your phone off and 2) listen to SG and BL they know the game better than most here and 3) ENJOY!!!

Good luck to you. Decompress. Enjoy. Phone off !

And SG, thanks for that link, I am going to book a session myself after my upcoming trip when I am back in 3 weeks; I'd love to try it thx for the suggestion.
    Thank you for the kind words and the additional information Sweetheart!

I will definitely add on the infrared session when I check out the pods and I have to agree with you when I say that I have always enjoyed my time at nudist resorts... A client of mine got me into this and I was a bit nervous at first but I learned that nudists are literally the happiest people on the planet... I'm not sure if this realization came BEFORE OR AFTER I was talked into bouncing on a WHITE UNICORN with 3 other ladies on stage... But, that is another STORY..LOL 😂 (relaxing in the hobby😉)

When Covid hit, I stopped traveling for awhile and so, I'll have to make some plans to go back to some of those places because again, the mindset is just to relax, and we all need that time. I very much believe in working hard but I believe in enjoying life as well... In whatever fashion that means for that individual...

Thank you again for the topic Ms. Nikkole and the lovely feedback by all... Nice to know I have some lovely water and massage buddies out there in the world...🤗❤️

PS

I am not posting videos of me on the unicorn...so, no one ask... But, let's just say that I DID NOT need my PASS KEY to get into ANY ACTIVITIES A THE rest of the weekend!!LOL 😂

Verified Companion Companion Morgan Baby's Avatar
    We really do care. When I take a week off I only semi turn my phone off. If I?m off a week then I?m checking my text at night to give the reference re quest. I feel responsible If I don?t give that reference to a lady for safety or the gent needing to get the clear go! If it?s a new client I try to at least apologize and say.. I?m off x days.

I took Monday off this week.. I have a few people check on me just because I didn’t place my Monday ad. My regular clients are so great! They check on me. My clients genuinely get worried about me if I don’t post or text during the week. They will ask, ” Are you ok Morgan” I?ve had those cuddle offers.. but for me if I take a day or two off it is because I need to not be touched and touching others.. That’s who I am.. but at certain moments.. I just need 24 hours of quiet..I excape and just sleep and relax. I bounce back fast.

It?s ok to do that.. You know, we don?t need to answer the phone Anna . We just feel responsible. That?s who we are. Givers.
    Last edited by Morgan Baby; 04-18-2024 at 11:35 AM.
    -Morgan Baby❤️😘

Text only: (512) 953-3012

*** I’m also verified on P411 -# P349488
    https://www.preferred411.com/P349488

Verified Companion Companion SexySammy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony.tron View Post
    This is probably just a great example of how different men and women behave and think. Most of us men speak the physical touch love language. Especially us hobbyists who are here seeking that connection. It leads me to believe that their offers are sincere because that is how we would like our mental day to be made better. Your love language seems to be more on the side of acts of kindness/service (I may be way off, but that's what I gather from your post). I don't see anything wrong with you replying that you are taking a day off. I think that should be respected and understood. I much rather you saying that, than simply blowing off the text. It shows that you are a good communicator. But I don't think guys are trying to take advantage of you, or being insensitive. We just think differently and think it would be a good solution to the issue. Ask any guy, a good lay fixes any problem.
    A good lay may fix YOUR problems, but it doesn't work the same way with others. Especially women in this industry being touched constantly.
    You also assume most men think like you, when in most of ours experience, it's the total opposite and they are indeed hinting at free play. Hell I had someone booked the other day who tried to offer to come earlier to "snuggle" beforehand, and when he was inevitably shut down, magically wound up canceling because a meeting had been moved later, so I offered for him to come earlier like he had just offered to do when he wanted to snuggle and NADA. Some men think that just because they're a decent lay or "attractive" it means we will do things for free and that's just not how this works.
    Donations:
    400 2hrs, 320 90min, 240hr
    140half & 120QV
    MSOG on hour+
    1st appt + 40
    OC +40-60 (30min-45min), NO QV
    Cashapp, Venmo & Cash friendly!
    50 cancellation fee (see AD for details)
    Pics & Vids for sale!
    https://preferred411.com/P426028
    https://onlyfans.com/msbeckyyy

Verified Hobbyist BCD Tony.tron's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SexySammy View Post
    A good lay may fix YOUR problems, but it doesn't work the same way with others. Especially women in this industry being touched constantly.
    That's exactly my point. That many men can view it as a legitimate solution when in fact it may not be one. Especially in the eyes of women.

I would hope that some understand that even in a generalization, nothing is absolute. I am 100% sure some of the guys don't have pure intentions. And IMO as much as we like cuddling too, the dudes you mentioned fall under the expectation and not the rule.

Yes I do assume that men think like me (in general) but not all. And I definitely believe they think more like me than like you. Way to add another thread into your "you're wrong, I'm right" list. This was meant as friendly conversation, and we all know you love to throw grenades into many of them. But smh chill out a bit.
    Last edited by Tony.tron; 04-20-2024 at 08:55 AM.

Any donation is in gratitude for companionship only.
    My preferences between consenting adults:
    BBJNQNS FF DT, GREEK.
    Extremely passionate GFE is a favorite.

I love all types of women. They can all be sexy in a special way.
    Petite Spinners, Athletic girls, Curvy, BBWs.

I will always respect you and your wishes.
    Willing to screen
    Hablo espa?ol
    My dislikes
    Companions who set an appt and then Ghost last minute.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony.tron View Post
    That's exactly my point. That many men can view it as a legitimate solution when in fact it may not be one. Especially in the eyes of women.

I would hope that some understand that even in a generalization, nothing is absolute. I am 100% sure some of the guys don't have pure intentions. And IMO as much as we like cuddling too, the dudes you mentioned fall under the expectation and not the rule.

Yes I do assume that men think like me (in general) but not all. And I definitely believe they think more like me than like you. Way to add another thread into your "you're wrong, I'm right" list. This was meant as friendly conversation, and we all know you love to throw grenades into many of them. But smh chill out a bit.
    Sammy was not being confrontational nor disrespectful. No need for you to inject negativity because you get triggered over a post. Please keep it civil.
    Most mongers do try and get more n more. Offering good intentions is mostly an angle being played by mongers. These ladies don't want to mix biz with their rw. Respect that

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast