Thread: White providers

Verified Hobbyist BCD

White providers

Where did all the pretty , nice bodied white providers. Same goes with titty dancers. They all doing social media to make money, Omlyfans?

Verified Companion Companion Anna Nikkole's Avatar
    You mean the 23 year old, toned body, stripper type? Be specific because I know plenty of white women in Houston.

Houston April 28- May 6. (pre booking suggested) Be sure to friend request me to keep up with my travels xoxo
    LOCAL RATES 200/HH,300/HR,400/90MINS,500/2HRS

Contact 512-300-7300 or The2ndanna@gmail.com

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    https://onlyfans.com/annanikkole
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Verified Hobbyist BCD Ben Rhimene's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ibechill View Post

Where did all the pretty , nice bodied white providers. Same goes with titty dancers. They all doing social media to make money, Omlyfans?
    Grammar and spelling issues aside, I struggle to understand why you asked that question here in Co-Ed. White or not, I wouldn't be surprised if you landed on some DNS lists.
    Professional, mature (?), SWM
    Fully vaxxed & boosted
    I enjoy the company of all color, shape, and age of ladies 21+, but prefer mature GFE sessions that verge on PSE if we click.

My happy place: H**ker Valley, South Island, New Zealand

Drama queens need not apply.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I should have made reference to Black Tuesday November 2004. The caliber, quantity and availability of ladies has never been the same.

Verified Companion Companion The Water Company ~'s Avatar
    help yourself and stop holding that 2004 memory hostage.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by ibechill View Post

I kiss them too. Yes, it seems like OF took all the good ones away and we’re left with illegals and big girls. Otherwise… they want 600/hr

Only way I have been able to combat this is to find SB’s on my own. Not through SB sites. I’m talking about Taco Bell drive through girls and girls that work at the mall. You gotta learn to talk game first, though. Most guys on here don’t have that ability.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Houstons View Post
    I kiss them too. Yes, it seems like OF took all the good ones away and we’re left with illegals and big girls. Otherwise… they want 600/hr

Only way I have been able to combat this is to find SB’s on my own. Not through SB sites. I’m talking about Taco Bell drive through girls and girls that work at the mall. You gotta learn to talk game first, though. Most guys on here don’t have that ability.
    Sounds like a plan. If you have any leftovers let me know

Verified Hobbyist BCD ZeroTheHero's Avatar
    Most guys on here don't have time to "game"

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by houstons View Post
    i kiss them too. Yes, it seems like of took all the good ones away and we’re left with illegals and big girls. Otherwise… they want 600/hr

only way i have been able to combat this is to find sb’s on my own. Not through sb sites. I’m talking about taco bell drive through girls and girls that work at the mall. You gotta learn to talk game first, though. Most guys on here don’t have that ability.
    lol ouch

Verified Hobbyist BCD Ben Rhimene's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Houstons View Post
    I know I don't have the ability to talk game to Taco Bell or mall girls. I tend to talk to lawyers and doctors and game just doesn't translate to Willowbrook. Last one I chatted up was a manufacturing exec...she bought the drinks and got the room...perhaps I've been doing this all wrong...
    Professional, mature (?), SWM
    Fully vaxxed & boosted
    I enjoy the company of all color, shape, and age of ladies 21+, but prefer mature GFE sessions that verge on PSE if we click.

My happy place: H**ker Valley, South Island, New Zealand

Drama queens need not apply.