Top 9% on OF enjoy 30% off 1st month & get 2 months free when you follow from OF to loyal fans!

First dates are a 60 minute minimum.

Due to a variety of factors my deposit & cancellation policies have changed.

All dates are now a 30% deposit unless you are waiving deposit for an additional donation, exact amount varies on case by case basis. Cancellation fees are as follows 48 hours 50% / 24 hours 75% / 12 hours 100%

This allows me to continue to be a truly low volume companion. Thank you for your cooperation 💋

As a very low volume companion, with a life & career outside of this industry, please understand I am not sitting around 24/7 ready to meet, make up & hair done, waiting for the phone to ring.

Please provide a minimum of 1.5 hours notice. I would hate to miss you due to poor planning.

Priority given to hour or longer bookings. Discounts given to POC/ disabled/queer folks.

Looking for a natural redhead with ample curves and god-given talents to fulfill your wildest dreams? Look no further! My reviews speak for themselves, with satisfied dates raving about my skills since 2015 & counting

I'm gifted in overnights, companionship, extended dates, fetishes & GFE. Whatever your desires and pleasures may be, I'm here to entice and fulfill them to the maximum.

I do not respond to ?hi? ?you avail? etc please be professional

If you wish to book a date with me please provide the following info upon initial contact

? name & age
? desired day & time
? desired date length
? incall / outcall
? personal number no VOIP/texting apps!
? CLEAR SELFIE w/ current date handwritten on paper
? 30% deposit via cash app Apple Pay Venmo. I do not use Zelle PayPal etc

I may also request a selfie with work badge or non-expired government issued ID depending on case by case basis.

Unfortunately, I can no longer accept references from other providers, my apologies. I may occasionally request a partial character reference depending on specific circumstances though. You are welcome to include any reputable established companions info who has given you the permission to do so in this regards.
For the most part though, others simply cannot guarantee my safety with you. Only you can do that. Please understand my position.

Any and all information provided will be deleted after verification and is never shared under ANY circumstances. Please do your research on me. I have never shared anyone?s personal information. My reputation truly precedes me.

Dates that are 3 hours or longer should include some time outside the boudoir, either over a meal or activity. Overnight dates do include 5 hours for me to catch up on beauty rest so I can look my best for you and 1 hour to get ready in the morning.

Please do not call; I prefer text only. All calls are automatically forwarded to voicemail. Please do not leave a voicemail.

XO 💋 Alice