Thread: Guitar Gods Music Royalty 2nite Sun 4/7 Aztec Theatre Eric Johnson w Michael Landeau

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Guitar Gods Music Royalty 2nite Sun 4/7 Aztec Theatre Eric Johnson w Michael Landeau

https://youtu.be/5Nd7EZ3k39s?si=JwXQl37p8lPQQjiX
    Anyone interested in 2tix to see Legendary Guitar Gods / Music Royalty virtuosos
    Eric Johnson - Grammy Award for Cliffs of Dover - one of the most iconic rock guitar instrumentals of all time . It?s literally been played and heard everywhere from movies to commercial to sporting events . Check out the link above and see for yourself .
    His support act is Michael Landau - you might think you?ve never heard him but guaranteed you?ve heard him . He is a legendary musician , record producer and engineer . He is one of the all time first call studio musicians having recorded and or toured with legendary bands in multiple genres such as :
    Box Scaggs , Barbara Streisand, Linda Rondstadt , Michael Jackson. , James Taylor , Steve Perry original singer of Journey , Michael Buble , Mariah Carey , Bette Midler , BB King , Celine Dion , Luis Miguel , Enrique Iglesias , Alanis Morissette , Ringo Starr , Phil Collins , Michael Bolton , Richard Marx , Tim McGraw , Faith Hill , Martina McBride , Dionne Warwick , Al Jarreu, David Crosby , Stevie Nicks , Roger Daltrey, Chaka Khan , Patti Labelle, Michelle Branch , Whitney Houston , Belinda Carlisle , Neil Diamond , Lee Ann Rimes , Joe Cocker , Rod Stewart , Cher , Dan Folgerberg , Rob Thomas , Lee Ann Rimes , Melissa Manchester , Peabo Bryson , Kenny Loggins , Michael McDonald , Olivia Newton John , Taylor Dayne, Donna Sunmer , , Amy Grant , Liza Minnelli , Roger Waters .- just to name a few . Show is tonight Aztec theatre downtown great venue Sunday 4/7 7pm me or text 512 -488-4407 open to offers barters etc

"Trademark" was another one of his that I really like.

"Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Wow, that takes me back a LONG way... Wish I could go see EJ live... maybe someday...