Thread: Secondary phone

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Secondary phone

I bought a new phone with new number for an upcoming trip , in case it gets stolen lol. With that being said, I'm going to use it as my hobby phone moving forward. My question is:

Ladies, when fellas get new numbers/contact info, do y'all typically want us to update you to avoid confusion or is it unnecessary and just treat communication as normal? My intent is to ensure I'm not triggering anyone to feel spooked lol. Or reluctant to meet, of course.

Verified Companion Companion NikkiGhost's Avatar
    I'd personally want the gent to reach out with his new number and a pm to back up that it's the legit person I've been seeing. So I can update contact info so there's no confusion going forward.

Verified Companion Companion Mayamonroe23's Avatar
    i like a text explaing its the new number and in said text i want them to put the old number and tbh send a photo so i know its 100% legit
    🌞Juicy-Booty GFE🌞
    951-644-0170

BBW
    Onlyfans: https://onlyfans.com/mayamonroe69
    🌸P411:P425177🌸
    🌞 200 HHR |250 HR | 300 90Minutes | 350 2HR 🌞
    🌸All-Inclusive Menu 400 HR | 500 90Minutes | 600 2HR🌸

Verified Hobbyist BCD Anandaman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Punty.chris View Post
    I bought a new phone with new number for an upcoming trip , in case it gets stolen lol. With that being said, I'm going to use it as my hobby phone moving forward. My question is:

Ladies, when fellas get new numbers/contact info, do y'all typically want us to update you to avoid confusion or is it unnecessary and just treat communication as normal? My intent is to ensure I'm not triggering anyone to feel spooked lol. Or reluctant to meet, of course.
    Sounds like you still have your old phone. Text the ladies from your existing phone and tell them that you have a new number. Include your new number in the text and you'll text them from there now. Turn around and text them from the new number... and, voila!

A'Man

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Boom! I asked and I received. Appreciate y'all's feedback!

Verified Companion Companion Anna Nikkole's Avatar
    People tell me all the time "it's me". It doesn't bother me to get a new #, but who are "you". We are not mind readers. I need proof or to screen again.

Houston April 28- May 6. (pre booking suggested) Be sure to friend request me to keep up with my travels xoxo
    LOCAL RATES 200/HH,300/HR,400/90MINS,500/2HRS

Contact 512-300-7300 or The2ndanna@gmail.com

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    https://onlyfans.com/annanikkole
    NO reviews. Thank you!