Agency/Spa/Club Name, Companion's Handle: Bucks Carbaret, M***
Date of Visit: Late Feb, 2024
Preferred Method of Contact: Cash
Phone Number: 817-740-0026
Email Address: not avail
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://www.bucksclubs.com/bucks-cabaret/fort-worth/
City, State: Ft Worth, TX
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: Dances, NE, SE, Massage/Rub on me
Length of Visit: 3 songs
Donation: 20 to BFW, 60 for dance, 40 on top
Approximate age of Companion: 40ish
Hair Color and Length: hard hair , up in a ponytail
Smoking Status: Not obvious, probably non-smoker
Ethnic/Racial background: Mixed - hispanic
Companion Description: MILF. Beautiful body, MMs, great curves
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Yes
Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? Yes
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
I went to Bucks for maybe the first time ever. I actually saw a few girls. This one is the most interesting.

I had a day off, and getting extra's has always been a bucket list thing, although I have never really pressed the issue. I did eat out a girl in NOLA years ago. Not proud of it. I was hammered.

The positives - lot of pretty girls here. Very sweet. Met 3 young girls (guess mid 20's?) from Cuba (accent is there) who have been in TX for a few. years. I got private dances from 1 of them.

The negative -ish - the private rooms. Every booth is stacked to one another. No real privacy. I'm sure I've read this year here, but didn't recall that at the time. Again there is no real privacy in the "private dance" section. You pay the guy at the entrance $20, then the dances were $20 each, a one case it was $25. Who cares.

ACTIVITIES with this Lady: 3 dances, Ton of NE (great tits), I put my hands on everything except the cooter. She didn't mind. Lot of flirtation/teasing, which I like. She did massage my dick thru my pants.

Ideally, I'd like a girl who will meet out of work. Heard examples here. I've done the SB/SD thing for past several years. Finding a non-fake on those sites is really hard to do. I see this as an opportunity to "screen" or interview the girl beforehand. I'd take advice on this. Playtime in house would be good, but I

I also got some dances from a really pretty hispanic woman (said she was 29). Blonde but it works. Just an insane body. Forgot her stage name. Said she typically worked at nights and weekend. This is midweek afternoon.

Again, I enjoyed the girls, the bartenders, and really the whole set up. A great place to drink, hang out, and look at tits. I just wish the private area was more private - at least give the illusion you can have real fun back there.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.