Hello Gentleman, Your favorite Colombian model will be available in Dallas today through the weekend so text me to set up our time!!

This huge ass needs a good pounding come see me if you want to take me from behind Greek only +150

IMG_9044.jpgIMG_8261.jpgMessagesApk-2024-03-08-08-13-46-5.jpgIMG_6787.jpg

Please make sure to let me know you are wanting to see me in Dallas. Thanks

Who would like to hear my beautiful Colombian accent?
You are in for a ride.

I am a beautiful, young (26) and curvy. I have a very small waist. A little about me.

I am 5'6" and 130 lbs. I have 36 D breast and 24" waist, with 44" hips. (I am sure you will love to see it from behind)

I have a black long hair, and brown eyes.

As far as what I enjoy behind closed doors:

Kissing, Oral, Doggie, and willing to learn different things, I enjoy touching and being touched. I always wear nice Lingerie and want to please you so don't hesitate to ask.
I am open to do Greek.

Things I don't do so don't ask.
BBFS

I am happy and friendly.

I have a rate of:
350 for an Hour
250 for half
plus 150 for Greek, ask me first.

plus 100 for outcall

If you are Verified on this site, just send me the date and preferred time by text if not verified, please send 3 references, with all the information, provider, page, phone if available.

I will give preference to the verified members but will use other forms of verification as well.

Also, if you have p411 my page is: https://preferred411.com/P373298

**DON'T PM ME HERE AS I HAVENT BEEN ON HERE AS MUCH SO PLEASE TEXT ME FIRST WITH YOUR PHONE NUMBER AND REFERENCE SO WE CAN TRY TO GET YOU VERIFIED**

Email me at Paulinacolombia93@gmail.com
or text me to (346) 262-0814 first.