Thread: ThaiAngie: Thai lunch =)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Nope, I did absolutely nothing out of bounds.

You are all making shit up... when I was leaving we even mentioned seeing each other again (which I would for hh).

These claims that I did 'something' to her, consumed CBD or that she had to cancel the rest of her day are straight up lies.

She even sent me a text a couple of hours after I left that she had so much fun and wishing me a great day.

I gave high praise to the first half of the encounter, her looks and even recommended her on the encounter detail questions.

You WKs are overreacting.

I have nothing else to add to this conversation, therefore I will stop replying because I don't think that should be the spirit of the board... I just shared my honest experience, you are free to share yours - but I do feel a line is being crossed when I am being accused of a behavior or events that did not take place at all.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Well said OP.

Each time I've seen her, it's been one notch below prior visit.
    1st was Fantastic (Pre COVID)
    2nd Visit (1 year post COVID) - Very Nice
    3rd Visit in 2023 - Decent.

After 3rd visit, which was still nice, I decided to put her on the bench and just call on her as a reserve player. With her scheduling restrictions tho, doesn't seem likely I'll call her number any time soon. But I will read others adventures and hope she returns to her top notch form and live vicariously thru you guys out there.

Again, these are my experiences. I don't CBD or other substances, limited alcohol. Hobbying is my Vice of choice, nothing else...